Part 1

It was a bright and beautiful day in Wenjihan. Liang had just finished taking her bath when she called for her personal maid, Mei. "Mei, Mei", she called. "Yes your highness" Mei answered as she ran to answer Liang. "Where is my dress?" Liang asked. "Here it is your highness" as Mei presented a beautiful long dress coloured white and sky blue with little flowers around it.

Liang wore her dress and her shoes and asked Mei to help her with her hair

It was time for breakfast so Liang went to the dining room which looks a little something like this

Anyways,
Liang went to the dining room to join her family for breakfast. When she entered the dining room, her parents and brother were surprised because she had never looked so beautiful.
"Someone's looking more beautiful today" said the queen, her mum. "I agree with that dear" said the king, her father. "Thank you father, thank you mother" said Liang as she blushed and sat down.
After breakfast, Liang decided to take some fresh air outside. When she got outside, she walked to the training field and she found her brother, Jing, training with some of the guards. Jing was very good in fighting and defending, and because of this, he used it as an advantage against people. Whenever he won any of the guards, he would boast and make fun of the person that he beat.
Liang saw this but didn't like what he was doing. She ran to him and raised her voice at him saying "Jing!!! Stop it. What is wrong with you? What has come over you. Winning doesn't have to make you _____" "Oh please Liang!" He interrupted "Nothing is wrong with me and nothing has come over me". He said rudely "Now you watch your mouth Lia!(short form of Liang). If you know you don't want any problems with me, watch your mouth".
"How dare you Jing? How dare you? You should be the one watching your mouth. If you do not, you wouldn't like what will happen next". She said angrily and rudely and then walked out on him. Jing got very angry to the extent of ignoring Liang for the whole afternoon. Their parents noticed this and called both of them to the throne room which looks a little like this

 Their parents noticed this and called both of them to the throne room which looks a little like this