" But you said to go na" He said feigning innocence.

" So what? You will do everything I say” She asked, rolling her eyes.

“I will” He said, his voice held promises that he will do anything she asks him to do.

“Promise” she asked unsure.

“Promise” He said and furrowed his brows. Why is she asking to promise?

She grinned at him and hugged him. He smiled and was about to hug her back, but she pulled away and glared at him.

He frowned. What now? He asked through his eyes. She then glared at his shirt. Why is she glaring at his shirt. Poor shirt.

" I told you na, she squeezed you. Look your shirt has her fragrance" She said glaring at him and the poor shirt. He looked at his shirt and her.

" Remove it. I don't want it on you anymore" She said stubbornly and went towards his desk, where he keeps spare clothes.

He smiled at her possessiveness and changed the shirt, or we can say Saanvi made him change saying that he was smelling bad and it's making her headache.

He like an obedient husband obliged her command and changed into a light blue shirt. " Now you look perfect" She said, hugging him. He hugged her back, kissing her hair.

He was grateful to god for giving him this little, precious thing. He was the happiest and one of the luckiest men for having her as his wife.

He was glad that he find her in the initial chapters of his life. Childhood.

Ishaan came home late at night. He was exhausted by the meetings and presentation. He entered the room and gasped at the sight of the room decorated with scented candles and flowers. He looked around and saw their bed, which had a heart shaped decoration and in the side, Saanvi was sleeping wearing a red lacy nightie.

She looked so fucking beautiful that he forgot to breathe for a moment. He stood there staring at her with desire, love, and adoration for his wife.

He slowly went towards her and cleared the bed. Made her lie down properly and placed a blanket over her delicate figure. He kissed her forehead with love and went to freshen up.

Saanvi was waiting for him and didn't know when she dozed off. But the sound of the door opening and close made her awake. She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her beautiful eyes.

She saw Ishaan who just entered the room freshly showered. She smiled at him, which he reciprocated gladly.

“ I apologize for waking you up. " he said coming towards her, sitting beside her. " Sleep" He said kissing her forehead and Saanvi frowned.

" Do you want to sleep" She asked him. Was he kidding?

" Of course doll, I am exhausted" Ishaan mumbled, not looking at her.

“ Wait. Do you really want to sleep after seeing the room and me" She again asked .

" Of course..." he was interrupted by a sobbing sound. He looked at his doll only to find her eyes teary.

" Don't you want me Aan ! " She asked him innocently. He sighed. 

" Am I not beautiful? Or do you not find me attractive? Do you want that witch who hugged you today and squeezed you like a packet of fruity," She asked him, weeping.

" Not beautiful? See yourself from my eyes, doll. You are the most beautiful girl for me. You are the only one I ever wanted, ever desired. You are the only one I want and will be ever wanting. You are my heart. And I want you just like a heart wants heartbeats" He said holding her hands and wiping her tears.

" Then why are you backing away?" She asked with a tinge of accusation. He smiled at her and said, " because my doll, you are not ready"

" How can you say that? I am ready Aan. I want to be yours in every way, and I want you to be mine in every way. " She said, looking into his eyes.

" But..." Ishaan was interrupted by Saanvi. " You said that you will do everything, I say right. You promised me in the afternoon” She said, and he looked at her.

" Show me how much you love me. Show me how much you desired me. Make love to me Ishaan" Saanvi whispered huskily in his ears, making him Breath heavily.

••••••••••

" I want you Ishaan" She whispered again. The way his name rolled out of her tongue felt so erotic to him. He clenched his fist, trying to control himself.

" Doll... You" His words got struck in his throat as her warm lips made a contact with his neck.

He closed his eyes, feeling her. She trailed kissed towards his jaws and her hands trailed his abs, making him Breath heavily.

He was trying hard not to pounce on her, but his control flew out of the moment she kissed his collar bone, touching his chest.

The next second she was under him while he hovered over her and whispered. “ You asked for it”

Not allowing her any time to understand his words, he slammed his lips on her, making her gasp. He intertwined their hands and kissed her deeply, like kissing her soul.

After kissing the life out of her lips, he moved towards her neck and started sucking, licking and nibbling. Marking her as his. “Mine” Ishaan whispered possessively.

Removing the straps from her shoulder, he placed wet kisses on her shoulder. His touches were creating a burning sensation in her. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

“ Stop me now, otherwise I won't stop myself” He rasped holding her waist.

“ I don't want you to stop” She whispered huskily in his ears. And he groaned, kissing her lips again. The kiss was intense, full of love and desire.

After a while, he pulled away from the kiss and made her sit. He took off her clothes and she felt shy under his gaze. She tried to cover herself by her hands, but he held her hand and said, " don't".

He made her lie down and eyed her body. " Fucking gorgeous" He rasped and pecked her lips. He started kissing and sucking her whole body not leaving any inch making her moan continuously. There wasn't a place where he hadn't kissed her. His kisses were making her moan and squirm.

Taking off his clothes, he hovered over her. She was panting and looked at him. “Are you sure” He asked once again. Her comfort mattered more than anything.

She nodded at his concern. " It will hurt you" He whispered.

" It will complete me. It will make me yours" She said looking at him and kissed his forehead saying that she is fine.

Their bodies moved in a rhythm, hands intertwined, souls mingled. The night witnessed the union of two bodies in the most intimate way.

Thats the end.... Thank you for all the support you guys have showered on this story and me. I am really grateful for all the comments and likes... If time permits please check out my other stories too. Hope you guys will love it. Do like comment and follow. Follow me on instagram @crazydreamer45 . I would be publishing a bonus chapter this week.

Tell me the review of the story.