.003

omniscient view

"you actin dayroom right now." dawn looked up from her phone, she was currently at the reyes household laying in jay's room—the owner of the room being nowhere in sight. "how am i being weird dd?" she asked the younger boy who stood at the entrance of the door.

dd walked into the room, laying in the bed beside dawn. he put his head on her shoulder before speaking again, "cause you came straight into this niggas room without speaking." dawn smiled, dd truly acted like he was her child—again he'd never admit to being this soft with anyone.

"you were sleep, i didn't want to wake you" she hummed going back on her phone. dawn slid up on her screen, going back to her recently closed app—which unsurprisingly was tiktok. her and the younger reyes boy watched the different videos on her foryou together for a good amount of time.

david eventually had moved to laying on her stomach, going back to sleep while dawn continued to scroll on her phone. the room had gotten back into the silence it was once in, that was until dawn's phone rung. she laid there watching the phone ring, "facetime call from 'megamind 💙'" her phone read outloud.

she hummed, "why this boy calling me in the same house?" she mumbled to herself before declining. if justin wanted to talk to her he could come back into his room, like a normal person would. but again jay wasn't that type of person, dawn watched as her video paused—again, and justin's contact name showed.

dawn rolled her eyes declining again, she went back to her phone, this time switching to watch youtube before she was hit with another ring.

"yo answer that big headed nigga before i throw yo phone" dd mumbled below her, shifting in his sleep. "yes justin" she said finally answering the phone, "don't 'yes justin' me why you declining my calls" he said mugging her through the phone. dawn rolled her eyes, "we in the same house—wait who's car you in?" she questioned noticing a car roof.

she knows this boy didn't just leave her at his house alone. sure dawn knew she was welcomed even with jay not being home, and she had dd here with her but it still was weird being in his mom's house without him. "i'm with melz getting food" just as he said that dd snatched her phone out her hand.

"get me something too" he yelled looking at his older sibling, dawn mugged dd before hitting him on the head. "who told you to snatch my phone" she said grabbing it back. "get me something too, tell melz i'll cashapp her the money if needed" justin looked to his side, most likely towards melz. "you good dawn, we go call y'all when we at the place it's hella traffic out" the girl heard melz say before the call disconnected.

"did he just?" dawn said looking at dd who laughed before pulling out his own phone. dawn opened her messages telling jay she was going to deal with him when he got home, she didn't even notice dd went live while still being on her.

"chill y'all i'm not with nobody i'm with my sister" she heard him say before he got up. he walked to the desk justin had in the corner of his room, propping the phone up. "nah not melz, she went out real quick" he mentioned looking through the chat.

dawn was cool with it, she didn't mind speaking to their fans, she just didn't want them to see her. "aye they wanna see you" dd said swinging in the car and looking through jay's drawers, most likely looking for his weed.

"nah. that's federal and i don't have time to be harassed by kids" dawn laughed going back on her phone. dd looked at the live rolling his eyes, "y'all chill. my heart not ugly she just real secretive about herself" he shrugged finally finding a pre-rolled blunt.

"jay go kill you if he sees that's gone, you know that's pre-rolled for a reason" dawn said recording dd lighting it anyway.

dd had been live for an hour. that means it's been an hour of dawn listening to drill music while he was smoking za and rapping to songs. "david on everything i love, turn this shit off" she said throwing a pillow at him.

"yo who you throwing pillows at" the little boy stood up mugging her.

loveforddot
ouuu dd's maddd

sugarhillfeed
he ready to get active 😭😭

marriedtoklickin
her saying tha gov is crazyy 💀💀

dawn stood up from jay's bed, she glanced at the phone making sure she wasn't in the frame before speaking again. "you wanna get active?" she laughed mocking dd's voice. dd smacked his teeth before grabbing the previous pillow, "chat she just don't know i'll-"

a pillow hit dd again as dawn laughed, "what? what? you chattin right now dd." the younger boy gripped the pillow in his hand before he started swinging it. next thing the two knew—they were on live having a pillow fight, dd still making sure dawn didn't accidentally slip into the camera.

as the two fought the chat was going crazy to know who dd was pillow fighting. everyone was taking guesses on who dawn was before the room door opened showing jay and melz. "are y'all really pillow fighting right now" melz said walking into the room.

dawn stopped nodding her head, dd took that moment to hit her in the back of her head before grabbing the food in melz hands. "you lucky you got food in yo hands" dawn chuckled placing both her and dd's pillows back on the bed.

melz and dd sat in front of the live while jay handed dawn her mcdonald's order. "thanks my heart" she smiled sitting down and drinking her coke.

supporter4
melz tell us who the girl is dd being
secretive 🙄

melz read the comment out loud, she looked over to her brother and his girlfriend. "can i tell em without telling them or?" dawn shrugged. she knew people knew she was in a relationship but nobody associated her with gangs cause she didn't post nothing like that. so everybody thought her boyfriend was just some random nigga in manhattan.

she also knew that the boy's fans knew jay had a girlfriend, they hand their guesses, of course none being close since jay only followed her on instagram but so did a lot of other people from the city. private but known was really their specialty right now.

"y'all it's jay girlfriend, don't be doing nothing extra cause of her and dd playing, that's really like our sister" melz said opening up her chicken nuggets. dd nodded fucking up his fries and dancing in his seat, yes this boy still had the music playing.

"gangsta" dd said with a mouthful of fries. "ew dd close yo mouth, nobody wanna see you eating" dawn smiled as dd and melz started going back and forth. she looked towards jay, who was being uncharacteristically quiet around them. "you good?" she hummed bumping their shoulders.

jay stared at her before showing that million dollar smile that dawn had noticed ran in the family. "yeah, nothing to say when all them niggas do it argue" he semi-yelled for his siblings to hear. both melz and dd looked back flicking justin off with mugs, "y'all real live twins" dawn stated biting into her burger.

𝘝 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 !

y'all go hate me for the next chapter and so on 🤭 i love them being all cute but let's be real, this a drill rap story, these niggas ain't soft 24/7