Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare

Comenzar desde el principio

"I know how you feel, but calm down. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do for now. What I just did was to prevent collateral damage. Rimuru has to do the rest." Velzard said.

 Then she saw Kumara who was on the verge of crying and patted her shoulder reassuringly. "It's fine. My brother isn't weak. Besides, he has Ciel too, so don't worry about the worst."

 After a few minutes which felt like hours, Rimuru stopped trembling and let out a deep sigh. The black liquid didn't come out anymore and Velzard let the flames disappear.

 Once she checked that he was still alive, Kumara let out a sigh of relief as she" wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"Let's move him to the house first." Velzard said as she felt numerous questioning gazes directed at her. Everyone was dying to know what happened but nobody objected to her even Guy.

 After laying his unconscious body down on the futon, the others set or stood around the room with their gaze directed at Velzard and Rimuru.

 Once she was sure that Rimuru won't go into another fit, Velzard let out a deep sigh. Then she raised her head and looked around the people looking at her intently.

"What I'm about to say may not be that informative, but since the situation is like this, it's better to tell."

 Velzard paused for a moment as if searching through her mind for distant memory and slowly opened her mouth again.

"It was when we, the true dragons, live in the dragon castle......"

..................

............

......

Past - Dragon castle

"Tell us! How the hell did he get sick? What kind of disease can put a being at our rank to that state?" Velzard said in an accusing voice to Veldanava who was sitting across from her, Velgrynd and Veldora as she slammed her fist down on the poor table.

"She's right. We rarely get illness and even those are minor. But why is Rimuru not coming out of his room for almost two weeks?" Velgrynd also asked Veldanava who didn't reply to any of there questions.

 The situation was as she said. Rimuru, there sibling, didn't come out of his room from two weeks ago. The others didn't even notice any weirdness even until the day before he looked himself up in his room.

 All that was left was a note on his door saying that he was sick and will stay in the room for a while.

 At first, they weren't too worried as most illness they get was minor and would be cured in day or two. Though they rarely get them, but the others just thought he was unlucky.

 However, day after day passed until it became two weeks. Velzard, Velgrynd and Veldora was sure that something was wrong and asked Veldanava.

"Aniki, are you hiding something? You know something don't you?" Veldora said in a suspecting tone.

 Veldanava didn't say anything and kept on looking at his siblings with uneasy expression, keeping his silence.

"Say something damn it! If you can't tell us, then just find a way to heal him!" Velzard, who couldn't take anymore of his silence, shouted as she slammed her fist down on the table between them, making a crack on its surface.

 Veldanava stared at the crack for a moment. He stayed silent for a while thinking then let out a long sigh.

"Haah, I can't tell you the details, but two days. After two days he'll be okay." Veldanava said as he stood up from his chair.