Decent

Present Time

Mikasa- Armin...

Armin- It's not like... we had any chance to negotiate... It's our side dealing with the overwhelming lack of information. We don't have the power to capture someone who can turn into a Titan. There was... nothing we could do.

Reiner, in his last movement, let out a roar that could be heard from outside the Walls. And the Bipedal Titan ran towards the Beast Titan and he threw a Barrel inside of the Walls.

Hanji- Nail the Armored Titan with Thunder spears! Blow him to bits!

Bertholdt- I decided it! Your lives are coming to an end right here!

Armin- That's very unfortunate! I was hoping... I wouldn't have to hear Annie's screams any longer! The only one who can save her from the savages in the Military police... is you, and no one else! At this rate, she'll end up as feed for the pigs!

Bertholdt- Fine by me! Let 'em feed her to the pigs! If they really have her, that is!

Bertholdt charged toward Armin and unsheathed one blade, and then landed in front of him.

Bertholdt- Aren't we going to talk?!

Armin did the same.

Bertholdt- Did you think that if you talked about Annie, I'd lose my cool again? That since I'm the meek and timid Bertholdt, you could fool me into letting my guard down. I know what you're doing. You're just buying time. Surrounding me with soldiers... and distracting me with this ruse while the others finish off Reiner! I can tell. You're standing there shaking so much, you can't do a damn thing.

Armin- If you knew that much, why did you even come to talk?

Bertholdt- I wanted to know. To know whether, if I faced you guys, I'd start whining and beg for forgiveness again. But... seems like I'm fine now. Yeah. You are precious comrades to me. I also intend to kill you.

You then appeared behind Bertholdt and did a Partial transformation where your Titan Arm attempted to crush him but he was able to dodge and sliced of your fingers, he then charged after Armin but you were able to get out and throw your blade at him causing him to retreat.

Aether- Are you ok? Armin

Armin- I don't think Bertholdt intends to just yet. Reiner's on the verge of death, so if he did, he'd finish Reiner off. We could take Reiner as a hostage and fight him straight on with swords.

Aether- We should, but... it seemed like he had some sort of plan though. Still, was that really Bertholdt just now? He seems like a completely different person. 

You got out from your half-titan.

Aether- Shit

Jean- It'll be a disaster if we let Bertholdt near the wall and the others. If the houses in the inner gate catch fire, They'll be sandwiched between the fire and the Beast Titan.

Armin- That means... Do we have no choice but to defeat Bertholdt right here? And we have to do it... with the people, we have here?

Connie- Armin! The fire! Your orders?!

Sasha- Hurry the hell up!!

Wall Maria

Erwin- What will you do? Beast Titan... Is this exactly what you wanted?

                                                                          -To be continued