meet Sivuyile the Prince of Xhosa.

Start from the beginning

Me:"ngiyakthanda nam baby" he kissed my forehead and went out.
.
.
After Bheki went out. I sat there on a couch until  someone knock. I went to open.
Him:"sawbona bosslady u boss bekathe ngzoklanda ngikuse endlini."
Me:"yebo ,please call me Nonjabulo. Let me take my bag." I went in to take my bag then went out. I lock first then went to the car.
me:"Ngcela ungise emall?" He nod and went to the mall. When we get there I went to Woolworths. I wanted clothes for work and Woolworths is the one of the best. I went in when I was still shopping I got a call from Bheki. I answer it.
Me:"I'm busy right now I'll call you when I'm done." I hung up. He called again I ignored it. He called again and again. I didn't answer I carried on taking then after I went to the fitting room. I did my business and went out the que was long but I joined it.
??:Sawbona maZulu." I looked behind me it was Bheki.
Me:"how did you get here?"
Him:"with my car."
Me:"okayy...ufuna nton ke e Woolworths?"
Him:"I want my wife ,she came here and she doesn't answer my calls. I don't know why. Haven't you seen her?"
Me:"Cha andimbonanga. Uze apha ngoba your wife is not answering you calls?wow."I said dramatically. People were looking at us.
Bheki:"Tshela mina ingan ungabambi iphone?"
Me:"ndiktjelile kba ndibusy nje." He looked at me and said "maZulu uyadelela wena yaz." We laughed. People on a que were now smilling. We went to the purchase.
Me:"hello"
Cashier:"hii , credit card or cash"
Bheki:"card." I look at him.
The cashier began to do the things then bheki took out his card.
Me:"you know there's no need to pay that right?"
Bheki:"nah I don't know."
I took out mine.
Me:"I'll pay for myself."
Bheki:"Nonjabulo stop that."
Me:"haa.a ndifuna uzbhatalela." I half shouted.
Bheki:"don't shout because I'll fuck you all night and you'll end up limping the whole week." I shut my mouth and the cashier laughed silently while taking Bheki's card.
her:"pin please." Bheki put it I walked out. After sometime he came with a plastic on his hand.
Me:"what was that for?"
Bheki:" I hate that. When you're with me , I'm the one who's paying. I hope it's the last time you do this. It makes me feel like I can't afford you." He said.
Me:"I'm sorry."
Bheki:"let's go eat." He took my hand and we went to eat...
×××××××××××××××××××××
When we arrived at home. I took a shower since he was busy with work downstairs after taking a shower I went to  the kitchen with a towel around my body.
Bheki:"mhhh Linomtha haa.a."
Me:"what ?"
Bheki:"nothing go." I took water and went upstairs after sometime Bheki went in.
Bheki:"why there's still a towel around your body?"
Me:" I'm still drinking my water bheki ayy."
Bheki:"hayboo." I took off my towel and wore my pyjama t-shirt and a panty only I went in under covers then took my phone. I was talking with Ntwenhle on Instagram. She invited me for lunch tomorrow. Bheki was in a bathroom. After talking with Ntwenhle. I got a call from Linda. We talked about men ofcause.
Me:" So where's Lizwi?your first lover?remember that day yo..." Bheki went in the bedroom with a towel around his waist. Water droplets were all over his muscular body and his V line was visible. My eyes went down to his bulge I look at it. It was huge even inside a towel wow...
Bheki:"you're staring." I jumped a lil.
Me:"what?no." He came to me and pulled the covers he got on top of me. He kissed me infact we kissed each other he take off my  t-shirt.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(REMOVED)

He take off my t-shirt.

×Bheki×
I was ready to take her right now.

×Nonjabulo×
He was kissing me all over and I felt him going down there as he wrapped my legs on his neck. He had his lips on my nana doing things to me. I felt the need to pee I pushed him away a bit but he kept going there and after a sec I know I released a lot this time. I looked at him. His beard was full of my juices. It was actually wet.
Me:"di..." before I can talk further he crushed his lips into mine.

×bheki×
I felt my guy throb and I knew I couldn't rush it with her but I wanted to be inside her asap. I moved my fingers slowly in here as she arch her back giving me more room. I fingered her while she moans as I found her spot giving it a gentle fast rubbing making her squirt all over me. I knew it was time. I slowly insert myself pushing through as her nails and teeth dug in my bag.

×Nonjabulo×

The pain I felt too much. Tears were threatening to come out. When he was fully in he stopped and looked at me with his dark midnight eyes.

Bheki:"you good?"
Me:"yeah."
Bheki:"you sure?"
Before I could even answer yes he moved making me moan like a small child. he moved a few times and now I was feeling pain mixed with pleasure. I was scratching his bag with my nails and I knew I was hurting him but he was too deep. I felt myself being full and my body felt like it was being energised. With every stroke he gave I felt closer to the edge and as he went faster and faster I felt myself let go.
Me:"Ahhh...hhh Bh...eki" I screamed as i release it all. I looked at him as I tried to move but my legs felt like it was jelly and  was vibrating. He had a huge grin on his face .
Bheki:"you good."
I grinned like a retard as I could still feel him in me. Somehow I was feeling shy. He roll of me and collapsed next to me....
×××××××××××××××××××××
After that he collapsed next to me and kissed my forehead
Bheki: "Ngiyakthanda uyezwa."
Me:"I love you too." He chuckle.
Him:"ngabe ngilwa nawe but you're tired right now."

×Bheki×
I looked at her slowly falling asleep and I knew right there that if I have too I'll kill for her...
.
.
.