.
.
The next day. I was woken up by wet kisses on my face. I giggled...
bheki:"wake up." I opened my eyes.
Bheki:"good morning."
Me:"morning."
Bheki:"it's good waking up next to this beautiful face.how are you my love?"
Me:"I'm good how are you?"
Bheki:"I'm good."
He lean in and kissed me. I pull out and got up. I washed my face and went downstairs to make breakfast
.
.
Bhekizizwe
.
After eating breakfast I showered and wore my suit then I got a call from thenjiwe I answer it.
her:"hii"
Me:"hello."
her:" namuhlanje kumele ngiye kudokotela."
me:"okay,I'll send money to you."
Her:"okay thanks." I end the call. Linomtha went in the bedroom with a towel around her. It's hard sleeping with her because every night I get a hard on. That fat ass yerrr. The day I'm going to do it ,I'll fuck her until she pass out. I look at her lotioning after she wear her undergarments. She went to a closet and come back wearing jeans black t-shirt and black sneakers. One thing about my wife whatever she's wearing suits her. She's definitely a wife material ke lo. She went to do her face. I took a photo of her. I make a call.
me:"bafo" I was talking with nqobi.
Him:"yeah bafo"
Me:"ehh bafo ngnekinga la"
Him:"ehe nglalele"
Me:"u maDlamini la uthethe loya mgexo wawu flush etoilet."
Him:"ayy bafo umkakho ingath uzoba yiinkinga." We laugh
Me:"qha bafo ngfuna umunye ke ongasindi ngengalowana"
Him:"okay buy it then I'll do it for you."
Me:"okay bafo."
Him:"Sure." I end the call.
MaDlamini was now doing the hair. I post her photo on Instagram story. I got a call. I answer it
Me:"hello"
??:hey Mr Zulu this is mr khumalo,I wanted to ask when will you come and check the building because it's now complete?".
Me:"I'll come today after 15:00."
Him:"okay thank you."
I receive another call again it was ntombikayise my lil sis.
Me:"baby mntwana"
Her:"bhuti haa.a you know I've grown up."we laughed.
Her:"I got it." I ask her to check a house that was described by nono last night.
Me:"where?"
Her:"cape town"
Me:"yooh that's far ,we can't move from here to there?what about the business?no but I'll buy it though."
Her:"it's way too expensive."
Me:"how much?"
Her:"2million."
Me:"wow!so much money. I'll buy it"
Her:"what 2million?you'll buy it?ohhh brother you have money neh or should I say you love this girl."
Me:"eyy fuseg ngizowthenga loyo muzii."
Her:"okay and can i please have my payment before this day ends" I laughed and end the call.

nono:"I'm done."
Me:"okay let's go." She was going to pack her things in her apartment and after we gonna sell it. We went out.
Her:"can I choose the car today?"
Me:"okay" she went to take the keys. We went to the garage and we get in a car and she insist to drive then we went to her apartment I drop her off then went to the office.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

.
.
.
Nonjabulo.
After bheki drop me. I received a call it was an unkown number. I answer it.
me:"hello."
??:"your voice still sweet even on the phone." What
Me:"who is this?"
??:"doesn't matter. I'm coming there." He then end the call. He's coming here?here as in here? Mxm.
I went inside and there's no one so I started packing in the bedroom. I got a call. I ignored it. I carry on packing. I was now hungry so I took my phone and ordered a pizza I waited it after 30min of waiting it. It finally arrived. I ate.
When I was done eating my phone rang.
??:where are you?" It was that man again.
Me:"who are you to ask me my whereabouts?"
??:"I won't ask you again."
Me:"I'm at my place and stop calling me nxn." I end the call I was so pissed. He called again I ignored it.
I empty my cupboard. I turned on the radio and increased the speaker volume. There's a lot to be done but I don't start things and not finishing them. I ended up packing most of the living room in boxes and refuse bags. The delivery people aren't here yet and I'm tired. With endless breaks and sometimes undeserved resting period but I felt proud of myself. It was heading towards midday when I heard a knock on my door. I sigh in relief thinking it was them. I went to open and to my suprise it was Sivuyile from Royal family in Eastern Cape. He was standing there looking handsome as ever. He was wearing a black cargo pants , a black raw tshirt and black sneakers.
him:"you're staring."
Me:"ohh sorry, what brings you here?"
Him:won't you let me in?"
Me:"Nah I'm busy it's dirty."
Him:just let me in Linomtha" I open the door wide and he went pass me. His cologne hit my nostrils and it was the same as bheki's. I smilled alone. I closed the door and turned to look at him. He smilled I return it.
me:"tell me , how can I help you?"
Him:"I came here to talk to you."
Me:"you should have just called me."
Him:"i wanted to tell you in person"
Me:"Thetha."
Him:"I know this may sound stupid but Linomtha I'm in love with you and..."
Me:"wait what?"
Him:"yes I'm inlove with you."
Me:"(chucles) yes It does sound stupid. I'm married for god sake. You came all the way for that?really?" I ask in disbelief.
Him:"I know you are married to that stupid boy."
Me:"call him that and I'll make sure you don't go to sleep tonight." He popped his eyes. I see he didn't expect that
Him:"are you threatening Me?"
Me:"nah it's just a warning."
Him:"that boy doesn't deserves you."
Me:"you don't deserve me either."
Him:"that man is a killer he's a murderer Linomtha."
Me:" And you're not?"
Him:" what?Linomtha please."
Me:"what?how do you know he's a murderer?"
He kept quiet "exactly"
Him:"I love you Linomtha from the first day I land my eyes on you. In the kitchen?you remember?yes. I was going to come to you but I heard that you're getting married but I didn't stop thinking about you please give me a chance."
Me:"wow , are you done?" I raised my brows he kept quiet.
Me:"that means you're. Since you can see I have work to do please excuse me and get out." I said with my eyes on his.
He went pass me and opened the door. BOOM he was met with bheki's face.
×××××××××××××××××××××