12.

raven was happy. her soul self was back and her relationship was going great. sure there was still the thought in her mind that her father is some how involved in everything with the monster but she didn't care. it was a bad place to have these thought, the funeral of mayor was today.

raven and xavier linked arms standing under the same umbrella. raven had barley spoken a word to wednesday since the events at the gate mansion. she was upset that wednesday put enids life in danger so it made for a stranger living situation.

sure raven wasn't the biggest fan of the mayor. she mainly felt bad for his family. she could never imagine losing her mom like this. she would be crushed.

raven and xavier looked back at wednesday before walking away when the funeral ended.

<3

now raven had planned to do homework in her room for the rest of the day but when her boyfriend texted her to come over she immediately headed that way. the two had been over the moon happy every since they had shared i love yous.

raven lightly knocked on the door before xavier pulled her into the room. he placed his lips on hers and she automatically kissed back as he pushed her up against the door. raven gasped lightly when she felt the door on her back and xavier took the chance to slide his tongue into her mouth.

she slightly pushed him and started walking towards his bed as the two continued to make our. ravens hands in his hair. xavier's basically touching everywhere he could.

raven pulled away to breathe as she pushed him onto his bed before swinging one of her legs over the side so she was sitting in his lap. "that was hot." xavier breathed heavily.

"shut up" she kissed him softly but he pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

raven didn't realize that she was rocking her hips until his until xavier pulled way as he groaned before kissing the girls neck.

xavier kissed all over her neck, "god you are so beautiful."

"xavier." raven gasped slightly as he was now using his hands to grind her hips into his.

"you like that?" he asks.

"shut up." raven groaned. she let out a small laugh. "you have really swollen lips"

xavier flipped them over so raven was on her back and he pinned her arms above her head before he whispered in her ear, "so do you my love."

and all raven could think was that was hot.

<3

"what?" raven asked as xavier looked over at her.

"i can't look at you?" he laughs.

"no." she stated. "i have to go meet with weems soon."

xavier pulled her closer into him "i'm not letting you go."

"i have too she said it's important." raven got up putting back on her pants as she wore one of xavier's shirts. "i'll see you later, i love you." raven pecked his lips.

he smiled, "i love you more."

arriving at weems' office raven knocked lightly. "come in." weems called out.

"you wanted to see me." raven said as she walked in.

"yes." weems said. "you might want to sit down."

as raven say all she could think of was the worst case scenarios,"is everything alright?"

weems sighed, "raven your father is some how back in the human realm."

note !
this is so short like it's dead ass only about 570 words but it's just what's happening with raven during the whole episode that fester is there so it's a filler also hehe cliffhanger

okay goodnight i'll update sometime tomorrow cause that seems to be my trend uploading once a day