6.

xavier and raven were a couple yet the only people they let know was ajax, wednesday and enid. it was now outreach day. raven was not excited to say the least. it was not that she hated outreach day she just had a lot on her mind. 

"all students will report to their volunteer jobs at ten am sharp, followed by a community lunch at one." weems said, "as you know, this years outreach day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square, which will also include performances by nevermore students. as representatives of our school, i trust you will all put your best face forward."

wednesday, enid and raven took their envelopes. "i got pilgrim world." enid said. "i do have natural people skills and a love of performing sit it's kind of the obvi choice. what'd you guys get?"

"uriah's heap, whatever that is." wednesday shrugs. 

"that sounds like a fucking disease." raven hummed as she saw xavier walking up to her. 

"ew." enid said. "it's this weird, creepy antique store. you'll love it, though. what about you, rae?"

"i got the weathervane." raven said. 

"would you look at that? so did i." xavier wrapped his arms around her. 

<3

everyone got off the bus and wednesday walked over to where her roommates boyfriend was. as raven stayed and chatted with enid. wednesday and xavier walked back over and took a seat on the bench. xavier next to raven and wednesday next to enid.

"welcome, welcome, nevermore academy." the mayor said as raven leaned her head on xaviers shoulder. "now on behalf of the entire jericho community, we are so so pleased to have you here today. your generosity and hard work are truly... outreachous."

weems stood next to the mayor, "okay, everyone. we'll see you back here at one o'clock for lunch. enjoy!"

raven and xavier made their way over to the weathervane, where she was given a uniform. as the day went own, the couple all of a sudden noticed that wednesday was by the board. 

"wednesday?" raven asked. 

"i thought you were supposed to be at pilgrim world?" xavier asked. 

"i deserted it while my sanity was still intact."

"sounds like you. do you want coffee?" raven asked. 

"im here for tyler." wednesday rang the bell and tyler came to the front as xavier and raven walked towards the back. xavier leaned forward to kiss his girlfriend when tyler yelled, "i swear if i come back there and you two are kissing!" raven laughed at tylers remark. when the two walked back out front, wednesday was leaving. 

"where is she off to?" raven asked tyler. 

"the original pilgrim meeting house." 

"great."

"go." xavier said. the daughter of the demon quickly changed before running after wednesday. 

as she approached wednesday after someone left wednesday spoke, "decided to tag along?"

as the two looked around, wednesday had to explain to thing how her visions work. 

"wednesday?" raven asked when wednesday fell to the ground. 

all of a sudden wednesday shot up, "i saw her! the girl from my vision. her name is goody addams and i believe she is my ancester from four hundred years ago." 

ravens eyes and gem glowed, "what is that?"

a noise was heard again, "must have been the bearded man from earlier." wednesday shrugged. 

the looked looked back through the gate and a huge eye appeared. the creature. it snarled running away rather than attacking them. they ran after it following the footprints and raven tried to trap it with her soul self but the creature scratched her. as she fell to the ground her hair turned white and the gem disappeared from her forehead. what they didn't notice was the person in the shadows who had caught ravens soul self in a jar. 

"raven!" xavier yelled when he noticed his girlfriend was on the ground. when he looked at her he realized that the second part of the prophecy had come true. "what happened?"

"the monster it attacked her. it's also human." wednesday explained. before xavier could respond, raven sat up fast. she did not notice xavier and went to check where she was cut. 

"raven." xavier breathed out. 

"my... my soul... my soul self. its gone." raven said. 

"i know, baby." xavier hugged her. "but you are okay."

"im okay." she repeated. 

<3

the three of them headed back to the town center where the mayor stood and xavier and raven quickly took their seats as all of evermore whispered about how raven now looked. 

"raven, what happened?" enid whispered as her and ajax sat down. 

"i will explain later." she whispered back. 

"it is my honor to celebrate our towns history and jerichos noble forefather, joseph crackston." mayor walker said. "now he believed that a happy heart and an open ear, that there was nothing our town couldn't achieve. so together as one, our community and our friends at nevermore academy, we've built a monument to celebrate his memory. now may the spirit of joseph crackstone be memorialised for eternity." 

the band began to play a song, which wednesday was obviously not happy to be a part of. mayor walker pressed a red button causing the fountain to fill up with water. people clapped. 

raven's eyes widen when she saw a spark going across the floor. she tapped xaviers shoulder and quickly pointed to it right as it reached crackstones statue. wednesday changed the tune she was playing on her cello as everyone else ran away from the burning monument. 

xavier grabbed ravens arm and pulled her away fast not wanting her to get hurt again, "did you know she was going to do that?"

"no!" raven exclaimed. "she can be stupid. but xavier the prophecy its coming true."

note !

xavier calling raven "baby" i will cry 

 last update for today 

this is how raven looks now