MSMC Bk 6 - Chapter 20

Chapter 20-Resolving issues

Rooster's POV

When we got back to the compound, we unloaded Mindy's abuser in the shed and hooked his tied hands to a large meat hook that was hung from the ceiling by a wench. He had been struggling all the way until Hulk and Boomer came out to "help him" get strung up. Knuckles, Boxer and Hulk all began to wrap their hands, ready for a good work out.

I stood in front of him and he watched my every move, glancing every once in a while at the boys wrapping their hands and I could see and smell the sweat building on his unwashed body.

"So you like to beat on defenseless women who are less than twice your size. We don't like men like you. And you are about to learn a lesson your daddy should have taught you a long time ago." I told him. "Do you have anything to say for yourself before we begin?"

"My daddy taught me just fine. Women are not supposed to prance around half naked in front of other men they don't belong to. I was just teaching her a lesson she won't soon forget. What business is this of yours anyway?" The smart ass answered.

"Wrong answer. It's our business because we believe that women are to be cherished and loved, not beaten on. When you picked her up yesterday, you saw how she was dressed. You knew then that she would be seen by your friends. Why didn't you say anything to her then if you didn't approve of the way she was dressed? I think you were just looking for an excuse to be able to beat on her. Did you fuck her first?" I asked, getting angrier by the minute.

"No not yet. Just some making out on my sofa. My friends started showing up so we had to cut it short." He said. "But I had plans for that later. She was really into me and the way she was dressed told me she wanted to."

"Man, the way you think went out over a hundred years ago. She wasn't dressed at all in an indecent manner. So how many times did you hit her? She can't even see out of her eyes, so she had no idea you were even there in the Burger Barn when you just grabbed her and started hitting her again. Hell, man, she's less than half your size! Do you understand the damage you could have done to her with just one blow? Let us help you put it into perspective of what it's like to be on the receiving end of a beating like you gave her." I said and motioned to Knuckles to get us started.

Knuckles stepped up and smiled at the man and then cocked back his arm and punched him in the ribs several times like he was working out on the heavy bag in the gym.

Boxer watched him for a few minutes and then yelled out "Hey, save some for the rest of us."

With a final punch to his face, Knuckles stopped and told Boxer in a whisper as he rejoined his brothers who were lined up watching. "Damn. Watch out for his jaw. It's like punching a brick." He said, shaking out his right hand, then began to unwrap his hand.

"Got it." Boxer said, then stepped up and began his own work out. Boxer was a pro fighter and extremely strong. He may not be the biggest man in the MC but when it comes to fighting, he's impressive to watch. He basically gave the prospects who were watching a lesson in how to hit someone to do the most damage.

"If you hit him straight on, sure he's going to feel it but you won't do much damage if you hit him in the flabby areas. Aim for higher up, near the diaphragm. That knocks the wind out of him and he'll have a hard time catching his breath. Let me demonstrate." Boxer said and hit the man hard right on the diaphragm and Stuart began to gasp for air.

As soon as he was able to breathe again, he made a bad mistake by running his mouth. "Yeah, you guys are all big and bad when you've got someone tied up so that they can't fight back. Let me down from here and I'll take on anyone in here." Stuart said as he spit on the ground.