Lessons From A Pro

"Just alright?" I nod my head in confirmation and he frowns before pulling his lips back into a small smirk once again.

"So, what about it makes it average looking?"

I look back down at it and I do a double take when I see it move on it's own.

"Nothing is spectacular about it. I've seen better." I try to be nonchalant so he can't see my fear, but I struggle to keep up the lie.

It's when I make eye contact with him again that he knows I am bluffing.

"You've seen better, huh? What, like your own?" We've been in this position for the whole time, him hovering over me in bed and me on my back with my hands on his chest. He must be getting tired by now. But then again, I've seen how many push-ups he can do, so I think he'll be fine.

"That's not what I said—"

"Does Mason have a big cock?"

The words make my dick twitch. The way he says cock, makes the word sound by so lewd coming from his mouth.

I shake my head no slowly, and his smirk widens.

"Prove it." He enunciates each word and I squirm in my spot, suddenly eager to please him. What is he doing to me? One minute he's dominant, then I am, then he is again. What is he turning me into?

He lifts himself off me and I sit up on the bed. I don't move for a little bit and he seems to grow impatient.

"Well go on, don't make me wait." I take off my shirt and begin to take off my boxers before his hand stops mine.

I look up at him, wondering if he got uncomfortable or he doesn't want to do this anymore.

"What's wrong—"

"There. Do it there, in front of me. I want to have a show." He pulls me by the hand off the bed and to stand in front of him while I strip.

My face begins to turn red as I realize what he's asking and I take a moment to gather my courage before continuing to pull down my boxers.

My hard dick springs up and hits me in the stomach. The friction makes a quiet whine erupt and I just have to hope Alex can't tell how desperate I am right now.

"Aww, you look so cute there, standing naked for me, all shy." I can't help but look down as he makes me blush in embarrassment.

"I'm not shy."

"Then what are you?"

I don't have anything else to say so I stay quiet and hope he drops it.

"Exactly. That's what I thought." He grabs my hand again and pulls me closer to him. He's now sitting on the edge of the bed and his legs are parted so I can stand between them.

"Can I show you how good I can make you feel?"

He lifts my chin so I can look him in the eyes. I nod, nervous but excited as to what will happen next. I've never been with someone as experienced as him before.

"Good boy."

The name makes my knees wobble and I have to clutch onto his shoulder to keep upright.

"Did you like that name? Do you want me to use it again?"

I nod my head, not sure how my voice would sound at the moment.

Alex wordlessly nods his head and places his hand on the top of my cock.

The hardness my dick is at right now, causes the slightest touch of Alex's hand to cause me to quietly cry out.

"Nhg!"

He takes his hand away and I look up at him in anticipation.

"Relax, I'm tryin to take your stress away, not add to it."

He positions me so I'm back to laying down onto the bed. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to make it standing up, anyway.

I shake my head and offer a quiet apology.

"No worries. I get the feeling this hasn't happened to you many times before?"

I again shake my head and he smiles.

"Don't fret. I'll stop if you want me to."

There's a beat of silence he gives me to tell him I want him to stop.

I look into his eyes then down to both of our raging boners. I look back up at him and grab his hand that was previously on my rock hard cock. I place it back on there and he wraps his hand around it.

"Please touch me again."

He sucks in a breath before starting to jerk me off again.

"If you insist."

He slowly pumps up and down, occasionally wiggling his hand to give more friction.

"How does this feel?"

"S-so go-od..." My back arches off the bed and my head is thrown back with my eyes closed. One hand pushes against the mattress and the other is on Alex's shoulder, trying to keep my wriggling form on the bed.

Alex slows his pumps down and uses his thumb to swipe across my slit at the tip. The tender spot causes another lewd noise emit from my drooling mouth.

"I think I'm gonna—"

Alex lifts his hand and I stop my sentence as the pressure of his skin on my ceases.

"W-why'd you stop?" I push up from the bed with my elbows and my member bobs up and down on its own accord.

"Because I want to see you do it yourself."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I thought you said you would make me feel good?"

His smile slightly lowers and I can't tell he's thinking.

"I'll tell you what, you give me a good show, I'll give you the best head you've ever felt in your entire life."

If I didn't have the slightest control over my face, my jaw would've dropped.

Although the way he put it, makes me feel off, the offer to get a blowjob from Alex is too tempting.

"Deal."

"Great. Now, start moving."

————————

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking with the story even if it was just out of pure curiosity. A huge, huge, HUGE, thank you to everyone who voted! I really do appreciate it.