Fighting Death

Ziio was still looking for a vessel for Miranda but found some in another village. So after getting that out of the way, she and Mikïra had made a ring around behind the house. While the other members of clan had came to see a practice of Diä:Zhüü.

"Just like old times isn't?" Ziio ducks a punch and trips Mikïra onto her back.

"Oh very much indeed." She reply's back and head-buds her then knocking her down with her body on top of hers.

There members of the clans began taking bets. Which they somewhat stop from seeing the three beautiful women. One male wolf comes up with his hair silk back and braided with feathers.

"Hel—" He stops talking after seeing Lady Dimitrescu walking up behide them.

"I'm gay, sorry puppy." Bela announces by walking by him as the other girls joined in too.

There the women see Ziio fighting with a woman, unfortunately Alcina knew who she was and wasn't pleased but got worse when Ziio's ex coming by and watching the fight.

"Mikïra scram, it's mine turn to fight." Maj:īma orders and joins in.

"Don't go easy, Ziio knows her fighting skills apparently." Mikïra jumps of the ring.

Firstly, the young lord knew why she wanted to fight, it's to get payback from pinning her down in-front of everyone in the village. Maj:īma sees the Dimitrescu women watching and wanted to show that she was stronger woman.

Secondly, was to show Alcina that Maj:īma will always be in Ziio's mind. Even if they were broken up than transforms into her wolf form. Ziio does too and growls, Alcina on the other hand. She got turn on after seeing her beautiful black fur which was extremely soft, softer than Alcina's.

"Ja Ziio, Xuu ha chue!" Daniela shout in the native langue.

"Nice words, uhh Daniela right?!" Erri:lk ask which Daniela nods as she shook hands with her.

The members were impress of on how fluent it sounded. Even the other girls tag in and joined into the conversations, Alcina felt proud that her daughters were already accepted into the group. She was learning but kept mixing a few words up which the clan thought it was funny and helped her out while they were watching the fight.

Which Ziio and Maj:īma attack each other in a practice fight. Alcina then sees the fire in that ex-wolf, she couldn't put a finger on it.

"Maj:īma whats wrong?" Ziio head-buds her by slamming her onto the ground again.

"I'm still piss at you!" She growls and bites the back of her neck, "You never properly said that you and I were done!" She grips the back neck and throws Ziio at a tree.

There everyone including Tatsuyæ seen how far she was thrown as the force of her hitting the tree. It really impact her badly. Alcina pushes through the crowd and runs over to Ziio, she wasn't moving but breathing was a sign at-least. The girls came over and looked at Ziio, Daniela was pissed off and glares at Maj:īma.

She hisses than vanishes into a swarm of moths. They began biting and attacking Ziio's ex, which Maj:īma was swatting them away but they were strong. The strangest thing happen was that the moths were forming a wolf which Maj:īma growls and attacks. Bela and Cassandra see their young sister fighting and which they came in to pull her out.

"SShuiyaa..." Ziio spoke, "SS-Stop..." Her eyes were fluttering.

"Dani no!" Cassandra tries using her moths to pull her back but she somehow turned into a bear.

There Alcina see that and sees Bela, she had turned into an eagle in her moth form. Tatsuyæ lays her hand on her chest after her breath was taken away; from the sight of this. Erri:lk sees Gønala go down but still was awake, all of the members gather around which made the girls and Maj:īma stop fighting. Ziio breathing suddenly stops which Alcina notices than lifts her into her arms.