Enemies PT:1

Ziio was over at Alcina's while waiting for Maj:īma to show up. The girls were outside with their mother and their teacher, while waiting Alcina could sense Ziio was nervous to see her old clan again. She walks over and held her hand.

"Draga mea, it's okay to be nervous. I would be too if I found out if someone I knew was still alive with others. Therefore I'm not going anyway." Alcina reassures Ziio's mind, "I care for you." She tells and gives a warmly kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you Amëgæn." Ziio felt more easy than ever before, "I care for you too." She then returns with a kiss and a hug.

The girls smile then felt more relax after seeing them holding each other in arms. Daniela comes up and looks up at Ziio, she kneels down to be at eye level with the youngest. Ziio could see that she really wanted to go but knew that she couldn't go by which Ziio pokes her forehead.

"Next time." Ziio tells and fixes her choker as it was crooked.

"Okay and is that the girl you were talking about Ziio?" Daniela points forward which her and Alcina turned around and saw Maj:īma walking up.

She walks with a giant horse that was perfect for Alcina. She hands it over to her and looks at Ziio.

"I figured that your current partner would winy about her feet hurting in heels." Maj:īma chuckles over Alcina's clothing, "Come on...you have a clan that's waiting for you." She walks away towards the main gates.

"Nepoliticos." Alcina looks at the horse as there was no saddle.

It was only the horse as it was marked up with paint. Ziio knew that it was a little child's drawings as it had a flower on the rear end. She tell Alcian to hold onto the hair of the horse and to ride like she would normally do. Alcina said goodbye to her children while yelling that they'll protect the castle...luckily Alcina had called Donna and Karl to come over and fully watch them.

"They'll be okay." Ziio reminds her that the girls are strong to defend themselves.

"I know they'll be okay." Alcina said to Ziio, "I think your old partner doesn't seem to enjoy that I'm coming with you guys." She tells and points to her direction.

Then Ziio sees her old flame walking and focus on whatever she was thinking. Deep down she knew that Maj:īma was upset. She walks up and tries to make somewhat peace with Ziio and her both talked in their language while Alcina tries to understand what they were saying but fails.

"Maj:īma, poÿdæ soyaki tu riku tsuæ woï gal" Ziio suggest and looks back.

"Noua.." Maj:īma said with attitude but still walks away. Ziio was happy to hear then looks back and waits for Alcina as she came riding up on the horse.

Alcina could tell by her partner face that it went somewhat well. She smiles and walks with her as the walk was nice and peaceful.

~Hours Later, night-time~

They had arrived to the hidden valley of the clan. Alcina could smell blood as her stomach growls crazy, Ziio even had that too but she could survive without eating. Maj:īma on the other hand, she grabs three meat sticks by the fire it and eats it. She offers one to Ziio and glares at Alcina as she handed her the burnt one.

"Thank you Maj:īma." Alcina thanks and gets off the horse.

Everyone in the clan had came closer to see the lady in white while others glare closely at Ziio and they all gasp.

"Kaniehí:io...is it really you?" A elder woman calls out and walks up with a staff, "It's been centuries..." She reaches and touched her scar eye.

"Tatsuyæ..." Ziio recognized her old friend, "Holy Alpha Aketi!" She hugs her tightly, even shed tears.