Two meetings: One day

~Few months later, Spring time~

The lords were in another boring meeting. Angie spoke on Donna's behalf for taking care of the new vessel and Moreau's speech was simple as cake. But then, Karl gave his speech on how he would be the perfect candidate of watching the next vessel of Eva. Alcina chuckles out loud to irritate him as she smokes her cigarette.

"Oh please, you are not worthy of watching the new vessel." Alcina stood up as she made eye contact with Miranda, "Mother Miranda, my daughters and I can watch the new finding vessel. We've been loyal to you since day one and as for Heisenberg..." She walks over to him and looks down at him, "I question his devotion to you as I really don't believe in him that he's incapable of watching it." She inhales her cigarette once again.

"Oh I'm incapable?" Karl chuckles and stood up, "Please you lose the dam thing or your bug daughters would eat it. Besides I am fully trusted unlike you...you've been fucking Ziio behind Mother Miranda knowledge. And don't lie, she'll know as she always has!" He rats out Alcina and Ziio's alone time.

There Miranda hears this new information and glares at the tall women. She mostly looks at Alcina as Ziio comes up and grips Karl's shirt then growls at him. Her eyes lit up and only shows a-little bit of her wolf form, she could've easily ripped his head off but she controls herself and admits of hers and Alcina's relationship. Only tells that both of them are professionals when it comes to meetings like this.

"Well then..." Miranda said, "I've made up my decision...Ziio. You'll be the one to watch the newly vessel of Eva, when I found one soon." She declares Ziio the Watcher of the soon-to-be Eva.

"Oh..." Ziio was surprised to hear, "Thank you Miranda for choosing..." She bows and let's go of Karl.

She was still shocked and puzzled on why Miranda immediately chose her to be the Watcher of the Vessel. But decided to not piss her off even more, although Ziio was much older and wiser than Miranda plus the lords combine together as one. She bows her head and sat down, she looks over as Alcina who then broke her cigarette pipe. She huffs and ignores what she had heard while Miranda continues with the meetings. Angie rolled her eyes while listening to Miranda; there Moreau was all into her speech as she was now talking about the villagers.

~Shortly Time Skips~

The lords were leaving the church. Ziio was about to talk too Alcina but was pulled by Miranda as she needed to tell her more things about taking care of the vessel. She looks back as Alcina didn't even look or say anything besides entering her carriage. Miranda grew to be Ziio's height as she wanted to be like this for some reason.

"Ziio I haven't found a pure vessel for Eva...I'm ashamed to tell you." Miranda was sadden by her facial expression, "But I'm determined to find one and bring back my daughter. I actually found a group many miles away from the village, their bloodlines are pure as the garden of Eve!" She was thrilled to tell that news.

"I Lord Kaniehí:io, the last member of Valley-Mountain Black Wolf clan, I'll be honor to help you find a vessel for Eva." Ziio swears and bows her head, "Don't worry about it Miranda." She ease the worries about Eva coming back.

At that moment, Miranda felt her cheeks warming up and her heart fluttering. She got jealous over the fact that Ziio had mated with Alcina and not her. She suddenly puts her feelings outwards as she and Ziio talked more about their lives.

~Castle Dimitrescu~

Alcina was in her bath. She thought of words to say to Ziio and wanted to go over to Karl's home and rip into him. She hated that she didn't get chosen for watching the vessel as Ziio was the first to watch it. What got her more irritated was Miranda looking at Ziio like she wanted to fuck her as well.