Chapter 213 - Relaxing Beach Walk

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay." Eliza smiles, "I think I actually might take a nap for a little while. I was up rather early this morning, and unlike the girls, I didn't sleep on the plane or anything."

"Oh, of course." Lena smiles, "I'll leave you to it."

Lena then leaves Eliza's bedroom, closing the door behind her, and heads in the direction of where she knows Kara, Alura and Morgan are, simply from the noise they are making. Lena soon finds them in the room which Alura will be sleeping in.

"Hey girls." Lena smiles, "What do you think of your rooms?"

"They're nice." Alura smiles, "And this bed is really soft."

"Yeah, the beds are nice here." Kara smiles.

"Morgan, what about you? What do you think?" Lena asks, turning to look at her youngest daughter.

"I don't want to sleep on my own." Morgan says, with a bit of a pout on her face.

"Oh...." Lena says, realising that after everything Morgan might have some attachment issues, especially after actually getting to sleep in the same room as Alura this last week while they've stayed at Eliza's.

"You can sleep with me!" Alura interjects, speaking up before Lena can say anything more.

Kara and Lena both grow wide smiles on their faces after hearing Alura suggest this, once more, seeing how much of a good big sister Alura is.

"There you go." Kara smiles, "You don't have to sleep alone, Morgan, you can sleep with Alura. The bed is big enough so you won't be pressed up against each other or anything."

"No! Me and Morgan cuddle when we sleep together." Alura says.

"Yes! I like cuddles." Morgan adds, in cute voice.

Kara and Lena each grow loving smiles on their faces upon hearing that.

"Okay." Lena smiles, "Now, lets get you two changed into some swimwear, and mommy and I will put some sunscreen on you both, and then we can all go for a walk on the beach."

"Yes. Okay." Alura nods.

"Okay." Morgan says.

"Good." Lena smiles, "Morgan, why don't I take you into your room, and help you get changed, and put the sunscreen on you, while jeju helps Alura?"

"Okay momma." Morgan nods.

Lena then holds out her hand for Morgan, which the young girl takes.

"Oh, and before I forget, grandma is not going to be joining us for our walk on the beach, as she's going to take a little nap, as she's a bit tired, because she didn't get to sleep on the plane. So, while you get changed, let's keep the noise down, and no shouting or anything." Lena says.

"Okay." Alura says, in a lower voice.

Lena then leads Morgan out of Alura's room, and into Morgan's room, where Morgan's suitcase of clothes is sitting on top of the bed.

"Alright, let's get you changed, darling." Lena smiles, lovingly.

Over the next few minutes, Lena helps Morgan get changed out of her comfy clothes, and into a swimsuit, with the brunette then putting some sunscreen on the young girl, not wanting Morgan's first day in Hawaii to end with her being sun burnt or anything.

"There we go. All done." Lena smiles, lovingly again.

"Thank you, momma." Morgan says, and then takes Lena in for a hug, "I love you."

"Oh, darling. I love you too." Lena smiles, touched by Morgan's affection, "Now, how about we go join your sister and jeju? They should be done by now too. Although, knowing your jeju, I wouldn't be surprised if we find Alura with sun screen all over her face or something."