Chapter 323 - Drawing Reign's Blood

Back in the DEO, Kara is continuing to fight Reign, and honestly, calling it a fight has become a much more fair assessment of the situation than it was before, as Reign is slowly but surely gaining more and more of her powers, meaning that while Kara has still been able to dominate their fights, things have become a bit more difficult. At the same time, Kara is becoming a bit frustrated, just because due to the fact that she is completely closed off from everyone else, with the door to the room completely melted shut, in an attempt to keep Reign inside, it's not like Kara can get any updates from people in regards to what is going on. Kara does believe in her wife, so she knows that the brunette beauty will come up with some solution eventually, which will allow her to actually end this fight, and let her leave this room and go see her family, and cuddle her three daughters. However, Kara just doesn't know if that solution is going to take hours to come, or if it could take days. If it takes days, Kara knows that fighting Reign is going to get a lot, lot, more difficult by then.

Little does Kara know that she is actually able to get a solution to her issues, or at the very least, be made aware of an update in regards to what is going on outside of the room she is inside, keeping Reign at bay. This is because Lena has just arrived at the DEO, along with Lillian Luthor, with the mother and daughter actually bringing some equipment with them from The Tower, which they intend to use here at the DEO.

"Lena!" Winn says, noticing Lena entering the DEO, along with her mother, "Please tell me you have something?"

"I uhhh.... we might have something." Lena says, "We have a possible solution to save Sam. However, we can't do it on Reign right now. We will need to run a test on Reign first."

"Uhh..... how do you intend to do that?" Winn asks, "I don't think Reign is going to be very cooperative, and let you run tests on her."

"No, we didn't think she would be." Lillian replies, "All we actually need, is a little bit of Reign's blood. That way, we can test our theory on Reign's blood, and if it produces the results we hope it will produce, we might actually have a solution, and way to save Sam."

"Okay. I understand all that." Winn nods, "But that still doesn't really answer my question. How are we going to actually get some of Reign's blood? Then on top of that, how are we going to go into the room to actually get the blood in the first place, Kara has wielded the door shut. Plus, we don't actually have any way to communicate with Kara. Kara doesn't have her comms unit in, so the only way we've actually been able to get an update on Kara, is by looking at the CCTV camera feed from the room Kara is in, fighting Reign. Therefore, the transfer of information is really only one way."

"Can you show me the CCTV feed?" Lena asks.

"Uhhh.... sure." Winn nods.

Winn now walks over to a computer in the DEO command centre bit, types in a few things, and soon brings up the CCTV footage of Kara and Reign, displaying it on the big screen in front of everyone. Right now, everyone can see that Kara is currently just fighting off Reign in yet another attack, and there actually seems to be a little bit of a back and forth between Reign and Kara. That's not to say that Reign is actually causing any damage to Kara, or successfully attacking the blonde superhero or anything. What is actually happening is that Reign is throwing some more punches, which Kara is able to dodge out of the way of, but at the same time, Reign has been able to dodge out of the way of a few more of Kara's attacks too, compared to earlier. Everyone knows this is a continued sign that Reign's powers are slowly coming back to her, meaning the fight is becoming much more of a fair fight, and this time if Kara and Reign were to fight on equal terms, Kara doesn't have any tricks up her sleeve to surprise Reign with, nor does she have the ability for anyone to come in and help her.