chapter eleven

(Millas pov)
"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as i watched Scott phase and lunge at my best friend. Before i could stop myself i ran past Nicky and right infront of a growling Scott.

I felt Nicky try to pull me back but i stood my ground as i faced scott in his wolf form.

"Im sorry i left. And i know i mean something to you. But if you touch my best friend ill hate you for the rest of my life" i said loud and clear to the wolf that was as big as me.

Scott stepped back. Huffed and closed his eyes. Before rubbing his nose against my arm.

'I will never hurt you milla, but fallen angels arent safe' Scotts voice rang in my mind and my eyes locked with his wolf eyes...

'At one point or another wolves can speak into their mates minds. You arent going crazy. This is just proof im your mate milla' scotts voice spoke in my mind again and i nodded.

"Milla remember why you ran away from him, tell me again why you called him a killer" Nicky said with concern watching hiw close i was to Scott.

and thats when i decided to take a few steps away from them both.

I closed my eyes and took.in a shakey breath and asked the lingering question.

"What. The. Fuck. Is.a. fallen angel"

I opened my eyes to see a nervous nicky.

He finally spoke. "Some people call us angel of death. We have a lot to do with knowing who dies...we can feel their pain, make it worse if we wish. We can mess with humans minds, smell things...we're supposed to be killers. Not all of us are. I promise. "

'Milla hes leaving out a good anount of info on what he is' scott spoke in my mind once more after huffing.

"What else"

My best friend rolled his eyes. "Whats he speaking in your mind?that werewolf shit?"

Scott growled. And i glared at them.both.

Nicky sighed. "I can place make believe memories in your mind. Making you think something happened... when it didnt. But i swear ive never done that, everything with us was real.... Im a fallen Angel because im.hard wired by blood to be evil. But sometimes we beat those odds...milla I've known you youre whole life..im not going to hurt you. Im in love with you milla. "

Wiith those words my heart skipped a beat.

And Scott growled bearing his teeth.

"How could you not tell me?" I spoke in disbelief...disregarding the last bit of info he spilled.

"You mean how you told me your a lorso mortei?" His eyes locked with mine.

"I just found out. " i spat. "Maybe if you would of told me what you are, and that you could detect that shit i would of known sooner. "

"How the hell was i supposed to tell you?!" He raised his voice and i shook my head as i stared at my best friend...and the wolf that was growing on me..beyond words.

I looked back and fourth...i.looked at my own shaking hands..i looked at my old converse my mom had gotten me years ago...i started thinking about the night my family

I started thinking about mring hostage

I started thinking about everything...

Two months ago everything was normal.

And now, now i was standing in between a werewolf amd a fucking fallen angel..strangers to me both.

I was so lost. I was so fucking lost..

A sob ripped through my chest and i ran a frustrated hand through my blood red hair. The tears started coming without end and i felt muscular heated arms wrap around me immediately.

"Baby what's wrong, does something hurt?baby talk.to.me please"scott paniced in my ear. "Baby tell me what you need, what is it,what's wrong "

I stobbed into his chest and he held me tightly.

"Its probably your fault she's crying get away from her!"nicky tried to pull scott away from me and Scott suddenly was ready to kill him.

"Fuck you both. "I cried and it seemed to get both their attentions.
"I cant trust either of you. "

And with that i took of running.

And as i was running...

Like in every bad movie....

It began to pour.

I ran.as fast as i could into the woods.
And i wasn't sure if it was the rain, the pain or the monsters yelling after me...

That made me stop dead in my tracks.

Or the strange man with his back faced to me.

He began to chuckle and the hairs on my arms raised.

It wasnt long until i took a step back and i was suddenly surrounded by 3 vicious wolves.

The man turned around with a wicked smile and a blind eye.

It was Lucien...

They had found me.