3.

We walk inside the big house and are met with the warm smiles of the host and hostess.

"Welcome!" The lady says, she's wearing a knee long plaited skirt and a cream blouse, "I am Jenna Crawford, it's a pleasure to meet you," She says as shakes our hands, "This is my husband, Matthew!" We exchange hand shakes with Mr. Crawford as well.

We stand there for a while as mum amd Mrs. Crawford talk business and stuff like that before finally walk away to get dinner at the table. I put some garlic bread on my plate a piece of rotisserie chicken and the Casaer salad., I pour myself some juice as well and go find a place to sit while mum talks to someone.

The pain of having an extroverted mother.

I find an empty spot and sit there eating and drinking before hearing a voice, I look up to see Lily! Well at least I won't be too bored here. I wave at her as she walks over.

"Hey!" She says, "How are you?" She asks me.

"I'm fine and you?" I ask her, "I am great! Do one of your parents work for Mrs. Crawford?" She asks as she takes a bite of her garlic bread. I nod my head as I swallow my juice, "What about you?" She nods her's as well before we fall into a comfortable silence.

"So are you going to the local school?" Lily asks.

"Um, yeah I am."

"Well, if you want we can walk to school together tomorrow if you like?" I nod my head, "Thanks, I'd like that." I answer her with a small smile. We sit for a while just eating and drinking.

"Do you have siblings?" I ask her to which she nods her head,

"Yeah I do. He couldn't make it today though, he just came back from University and is kinda jet lagged." She says with a nervous tone. I can tell she doesn't really wanna talk about it so I keep quite and nod my head. I remebe

"Wanna take a walk? It's not too dark out." She asks, we were both finished and we weren't gonna hang around people twice our age, so I accept the invitation and walk out the door with Lily leading the way.

We walk on the side walk, passing a few old couples taking walks and little kids playing in their yards. I don't know how but I already feel comfortable with Lily and we haven't said anything this whole walk.

I hope she'll make school enjoyable.