Shaivyaa : Sword Of Justice

USERNAME:- SamratVallabhaa

TITLE:- Shaivyaa : Sword Of Justice

GENRE:- Historical Fiction (Based on Indian Epic Mahabharata)

DESCRIPTION:- Book 1 of Maharani Devika Trilogy (Previously known as DharmaPriyaa: The Lady Who Loved Yudhishthira)

She struggles to prevent an unwanted marriage. He is thrown into murder attempts. But love still found its way, overcoming all the dangers.

Noble, compassionate, caring to her subjects, Princess Devika Gouvasani is the person every single commoner would root for. Her courage and wisdom become Shivi's strength that provokes Jayadratha, the Sindhu Prince, to overpower both her and her kingdom. 

But an unjust, misogynist Jayadratha is not a man of Devika's choice. Her righteous soul readily connects with Yudhishthira, the orphaned Crown Prince of Hastinapura who is struggling to restore justice in his late father's kingdom. By the time love sprouts in both the hearts, they realize that danger is not far away! 

Separated by conspiracies of fate, yet blessed by incarnations of God and Goddess, will they ever unite again? 

A Goddess. A Queen. A warrior. This is an untold saga of Maharani Devika, a brave woman whom history has not remembered more than a single verse.

WORDS FROM AUTHOR:- Warrior Princess Devika Gouvasani falls in love with orphaned crown Prince of Hastinapura who is struggling in his own father's land due to his cousins' conspiracy. Prince Yudhishthira faces a murder attempt. He survives but has to hide himself to make his enemies believe that he has died. At the same time, Princess Devika loses her motherland to an evil Prince of Sindhu who lusts after her. When she learns that Yudhishthira is alive, she finds him married to the Princess of Panchala.

Will Devika be able to unite again with her love? This is an unsung epic love story of Emperor Yudhishthira and his second wife, Queen Devika. This is first book of Maharani Devika trilogy which ends with her wedding with Yudhishthira.

MATURE:- Yes, only the last chapter

LGBTQ+:- No