"Yes, my sweet Dadi... I will take care of myself"

Placing a kiss on her forehead, Armaan climbed up the stairs and walked to his room.

Armaan had decided that he would definitely meet Nia once again. But when, he didn't know. He hurriedly took shower while taking care to keep his right hand dry. He had little difficulty in dressing up and even combing his hairs as it was difficult to do things with left hand.

Then his grandmother fed him breakfast while his grandfather drove to the office. Armaan wasn't given much of work except for checking files and going through them.

When the day began to seize, he received a call. Without seeing who it was, Armaan answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey bro!"

"Harsh?"

"Finally, you remember my name.... I thought you might have forgotten me completely!"

"Why this drama, Harsh? What do you want?"

"Bro, what kind of a friend are you? Here I have called you after so many days and you are being such a jerk!"

"Fine.... Mr. Harsh Mittal. I will be polite with you. How are you doing Mr. Mittal? May I know how I maybe of helpful to you?"

"Shut up! I called you so that we could meet up today evening"

"Not possible"

"But why? And don't give me any reasons! I already contacted your assistant to know all of your schedule and you are completely free. And. And, I asked Dadu also"

"I can't drive..."

"What? Did you loose your license?"

"What? No! I got cut in my right hand and got some stitches too"

"Fine.... Then I will pick you up and drop you home also. So now don't give any reasons"

"Ok...."

Armaan soon started to wrap up all the work and once he was done, he headed towards his grandfather's cabin and nocked. When he heard a faint voice of telling him to get inside, Armaan pushed open the door and entered to see his grandfather busy.

"Dadu.... "

"Armaan.... Good that you are here, I just needed the client's number so I was about to call you"

"Yes, Dadu. I will message the number right now"

Armaan immediately forwarded the number and stood silently.

"What are you waiting for? Go and enjoy! And be careful with your hand"

"Ok Dadu"

After which Armaan headed out of the cabin and the very next moment, he received his friend, Harsh's call. Instead of answering it, he rejected the call and headed towards the exit of the building. Upon reaching near the gate, Armaan saw a black SUV which he clearly knew to whom it belonged.

Without any hesitation, Armaan opened the back seat's door and settled beside his friend who was glaring at him. While the drive drove to their destination.

"What has kept you so occupied that you didn't even message me once?"

"Geez.... Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend?"

"Ewww.... No! But I am your best friend! You haven't called me up for so long which means something is going on in your life"

"You know me better than anyone"

"Of course I will know you! Agree all, I am your only best friend"

Armaan averted his gaze at Harsh and corrected him.