17

Ashutosh Mehra who had never given a double look to any girl all these years, stood gawking at Nia who was completely unaware of this. But the one person who noticed was Sukriti Gupta, his friend, his colleague. Sukriti knew him very well since his medical college and maybe with passing time she even started liking him but didn't had enough courage to confess him. Fearing that she might lose his friendship with her.

Sapna, Jay, Chaithra, Chethan, Nia and Diganth settled in one car while Ashutosh, Sukriti, Rohit Joshi, Vivek D'Souza and Roma D'Souza settled in another car. By now, everyone knew that Dr. Roma and Dr. Vivek were married couple while rest three were still singles.

The interns were overjoyed as the driver drove to the club with the other car following them. Nia who was still in daze, messaged the address of the club to her driver so that he could pick her up from there.

Noticing her uneasiness, Jay asked her slowly so the others wouldn't hear him.

"Are you alright?"

"Huh?"

"You don't seem like you are alright. What happened?"

"No.... Nothing. It's just- nothing"

Nia forced a smile on her face not wanting to discuss anything with Jay who had somehow started to make moves on her which Nia had been ignoring bluntly.

"Ok then"

Nia felt relieved that she was sitting next to the window as she averted her gaze away from him and viewed at the streets. The memory of when the stranger had dropped her to the hospital flashed across her mind and slowly one after the other incidents started to flash while a smile crept up on her face.

As the car stopped with the jerk, Nia saw around to only learn that they had reached the club. And there, stood a girl in jeans and a fancy t-shirt who rushed towards Diganth.

Once everyone got down, Diganth introduced the girl to everyone.

"Guys, she's Kanchan. My girlfriend.

And Kanchan, they are my batch mates."

Soon right after that, the car in which their seniors were there, stopped right beside there's and Diganth whispered to Kanchan saying that they were his supervisors and senior attendings.

To which she formed an 'O' with her mouth as she nodded her head. Soon after the introduction, everyone entered inside the club to find it crowded all the people were enjoying as if they didn't care about anything.

They all walked towards the drink section and settled. All the interns were looking at their senior attendings awkwardly to which Dr. Rohit Joshi chuckled along with  Dr. Vivek D'Souza.

"You guys can be yourself or if you want to enjoy separately, you can..... It's not like we're not prisoners"

Hearing which, Kanchan dragged Diganth to the dance floor and soon even Roma was pulled Vivek to dance.

Seeing them, Chaithra exclaimed turning to Sapna and Nia.

"Common, let's go!"

"Yes"

Sapna agreed excitedly but Nia didn't.

"Um... No. I don't think I can dance"

"Whyyyyy?"

"Join with us.... It will be fun!"

Saying, Chaithra and Sapna dragged Nia along with them to the dance floor while Jay also followed them.

They four formed a circle where only Sapna, Jay and Chaithra were dancing while Nia was just trying to get along with them with slow moves.

While Ashutosh, Sukriti and Rohit ordered drinks for themselves. Ashutosh stealthily gazed at Nia as he couldn't avoid her. She looked beautiful in the dress and her smile was captivating.