Chapter 22 - A Taste of Sugar

Start from the beginning

The pulse between my legs kicked up a notch. "What are you saying?" I breathed.

A long silence and then—"I'm not sure you know what you're getting into."

I swallowed. Then I said something I wanted to deny, an absolute truth I hated to admit. "I trust you."

Goblin Bastian's dark eyebrows rose, a flash of surprise parting his lips. "Hmm. Well, in that case—"

I yelped, as he moved with superhuman speed, wading the couple of steps to the edge of the pool, lifting me up and over. My bare ass came into contact with cement, breasts on full display. Bastian parted my thighs. His face was suddenly so very close to my exposed sex.

"Shit..." I breathed. That had escalated fast. He held inhumanly still, looking his fill. His black eyes, darted over me, over my folds, like he was trying to memorize what he saw. He inhaled, drawing in my scent, and heat spread up my neck.

"Now this—this is beautiful," he growled. A desperate mew escaped my throat. His eyes finally lifted to mine. "May I?"

My pulse thundered in my ears. I swallowed, then nodded, not trusting my voice. At my permission, his hands wrapped around my hips and slid them forward, slipping me across the wet cement. My thighs parted wider to accommodate his shoulders. A hand came to my stomach, fingers splaying wide, and I was pushed back.

"Bastian!" I half yelped, half scolded. I tried to lift to my elbows, to see what he was doing, but the low growl and firmer press of his palm had me accepting his will. I laid back against the cement, the warmth of it radiating from the residual heat stored from the day.

Fingers pressed around my opening, splaying me wide, immediately followed by the warmth of a wet tongue and—

"Oh!" I jerked as the ball of Bastian's tongue piercing sent a zing of pleasure straight to my core. His hand slid down my stomach, coming to rest on my lower abdomen, pinning my hips. "That feels...so good," I breathed, still trying to squirm.

"You like that, baby? Makes your pussy come alive for me, hmm?" The sound of those words was animalistic, guttural.

A shocked cry fell from my lips. His words made me blush more furiously than the mouth between my legs. I simply could not respond.

But he didn't expect a response.

His mouth lavished me, tongue licking in broad sweeps. A continuous growl vibrated against my skin, eager, possessive in nature. Occasionally it was fractured by words as he said naughty things, sometimes muttered to himself, and sometimes directly to me. A dart of his tongue slipping inside me, rubbing his metal piercing around my entrance, had me shuttering. A pause and then—"You taste sweet enough to eat, Sugar." My head jerked up to better see him. My muscles twitched, heat searing through my core. The points of his teeth connected with my clit, gently pulling. I cried out, letting my head fall back. Above me, the stars glittered, uninterrupted, blurring together as the intensity inside me rose.

Bastian worked me until my thighs quivered. I glanced down when he lifted his hand, biting off the sharp tips of two nails. Then his fingers were slipping inside, plunging in and out to the speed of his tongue. "Such a perfect little pussy," he purred against me, "I want you milking these fingers."

I squeezed around him.

"Good girl," he said, rewarding me with a long suck against my clit. My breathing turned to gasps, chest arching, fingers clawing at the cement with nothing to hold on to.

The intensity of his movements paused, the world frozen for just an instant, and his pointed teeth nipped me, and I shattered over the edge. A strangled cry fell from my lips, my back arching up off the cement. A hand wrapped around me, pulling me upright while his mouth continued to work, slowing to a gentler pace.