Starscream laughed "Ha, hardly. I am servant to no one and now a I have an armada of loyal warriors who will help achieve what should have been mine long ago. Now if you'll excuse me I have something to collect." he tried walk past.

"If you think I'm letting you get your greasy hands on another relic you can forget it!" Bulkhead took a fighting stance.

"You may have survived our last encounter." Starscream opened his clawed hands and slashed Bulkhead across the chest making him stumble back a few steps "But I won't hesitate to skewer you like I did a certain Cliffjumper." Bulkhead pulled his hand away from the marks on his chest and narrowed his optics, Starscreams smirk disappeared when the Wrecker activated his mace and charge at him with a war cry before hitting the seeker with an uppercut. Starscream was sent through the air, smashing through a tree before hitting the ground. Starscream sat up activate both blasters in his arms "Perish Bulkhead!" but before he could fire Bulkhead jumped forward bringing his mace down on his faceplate.

In his rage Bulked began viscously beating the seeker, he pulled his mace back "This is for Cliffjumper!" brought it down on his faceplate. Pulled it back again "For Bumble Bee!" he struck him again before pulling it back again "For everything!" and with angry yell he struck Starscream with all his strength.

Autobot Base

"See if they've found Jack yet." Arcee said.

Ratchet sighed, ever since Arcee had returned to base she had been asking to contact the others to know if they had found Jack "As I've repeatedly told you already Arcee, it the others locate Jack they will contact me for a ground bridge so he can return here."

Arcee wasn't satisfied "Alright then as second in command I order you to contact them." Ratchet turned to her and she went on "And before you say I'm no longer second in command because I'm human Optimus never officially relieved me of that role, he just said go out in the field. And since at no point a temporary second in command I am still in the second in command and so I order you to make the call."

Ratchet let out another sigh "Fine."

Raf and Miko and been watching the exchange on the couch "Wow." the young boy said.

"Nice one Arcee." Miko said while the former two wheeler smirked.

Ratchet pressed a button "Omega One to Autobots, come in." he received confirmations from the others "Have any of you located Jack yet?"

"Not yet." Wheeljack said

"No." Optimus concurred.

"No sign of Jack." Bulkhead said "But I did run into Starscream."

That got everyones attention "Starscream? What was he doing there?" Ratchet asked.

"Same as last time." Bulkhead said pushing a branch out of his way "He came for the relic but don't worry. Hes not gonna be bothering us or anyone again, ever."

Bulkheads last word and his tone made it very clear to everyone what happened "Nice job Bulk." Wheeljack complimented "Just sorry I missed it."

"Oh yeah!" Miko cheered "Starscream goes to the junk yard."

"Good riddance to bad garbage." Ratchet added.

Optimus thought for a moment "Bulkhead, do you have the Magnus Hammer?"

That made Bulkhead stop "No Scream didn't have it."

"Why would he leave something that powerful behind?" Raf asked.

"Something ain't right." Wheeljack said "A con like Starscream would never let something like the Magnus Hammer out of his hands, especially with his wings clipped.