Kylvin Diasque Universe is expanding

"The expansion of Kylvin Diasque Universe"

Kylvin Diasque:

The final Chapters of my republished of Kylvin Diasque will be concluded in 2023.

Synopsis:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Synopsis:

Even the kindness has an end.

In the dark vision of our society, Justice doesn't exist if the group called THE CRYPTIC did something horrific with the people of Central City. The crime that they created grow in a multiple numbers and even the Government couldn't do anything about it. They are the biggest and most powerful group of criminals that couldn't hunt down by anyone.

A seventeen-year-old teenage boy shot in the middle of the woods and his Dad was killed by CRYPTIC without any Justice. His Dad gave him a flash drive that contains all the secrets of the said group.

For the sake of Justice for his Dad. He will train under the Headquarters for the revenge.

WRIGHT
Updated chapters will be coming in 2023 for the stand-alone of Kylvin Diasque Universe, WRIGHT.

Synopsis: This is a stand-alone novel in other's perspective in the same-shared universe of Kylvin Diasque

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Synopsis:
This is a stand-alone novel in other's perspective in the same-shared universe of Kylvin Diasque. Austin Dan Wright is on the run from the group of CRYPTIC because of the tracker tattoo inside his wrist.  He didn't know that the tracker was still inside his body when a CRYPTIC broke into his apartment. For able to survive, he must find someone who could help him in his situation.
Discover the underworld of CENTRAL CITY.

WHAT'S COMING INजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें