𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞

Depuis le début

Yes, typical Erik. But, without his efforts, even half of the things here would not have been invented.

— But it doesn't matter! We're here to see the ultimate invention! — she opened the door with a card, — Voila! The Frakes Portal Chamber! At first it all happened about a year ago, when a strange and very weak energy spread throughout the city. So weak that the portal opened only about the size of the palm of my hand. We heard some sounds of strange animals and music. Then, a few months later, a new flow of energy appeared, much stronger! The power of the portal was so strong that we almost got sucked in. Since then, we've been able to repeat the anomaly several times. But no matter how many times I do it, no one believes me! Everyone says that my images are faked. Hard to get a good picture with all that magnetic distortion.

The same pictures appeared on the screens. But they were so blurry that it was hard to see anything clearly. But like, nothing looked like Amphibia.

— But here today, I will prove otherwise! Now who's ready to see me burst through space-time?

— Doctor, this process is still very unstable and dangerous. Should we really involve civilians?

— "UnStAbLe AnD dAnGeRoUs." Fine, fine! We'll let the press decide!

You trusted Terri's words more. They were more responsible and careful in these matters.

— I think one of those pictures is Amphibia. I'm almost somewhat certain about it!

— I don't know, Hopediah... honestly, I don't see anything that looks like Amphibia.

— [Y/n] may be right. The images look pretty fuzzy. And besides, we just came to ask questions.

— Okay, but can we at least look through it?

— Please, Anne? We'd be able to see home again!

— No! We have no idea what will happen! It's too dangerous!

Plantars fell to the floor and began to cry. Anne looked at you uncertainly. You just shrugged.

— Fine! Just a peek. But then you're not allowed to be sad for the rest of your lives. Got it?

The mood of the frogs immediately improved.

— All right, Dr. Frakes, let's see that portal.

— That's what I'm talking about, baby!

Dr. Frakes began to set up the portal, then turned it on. And it worked! You have been waiting for what will appear there to see that... it's not Amphibia. Well, that was to be expected. The portal turned off, then some kind of energy literally "pushed" you and knocked you to the ground. Damn, that was really dangerous.

— Unfortunately, I can only hold the portal open for about 5 seconds before it collapses and-- uh, were you three always giant talking frogs?

SHIT, THE PLANTARS DISGUISES FELL OFF!

— Um... so... I can explain...

— We're frog people from another dimension!

— We just wanna go home!

— WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!

Frakes began to "examine" them. Oh, you don't like this...

— Terri! Clear my schedule!

The doctor grabbed you by the collar and threw you aside! And then she pushed Boonchuy away! Damn, this woman is strong! You are unlucky enough to hit your head on a metal floor.

— Frakes Field activate!

She grabbed the frogs into a strange "prison" and ran out with them!

— Come back with my frog family! — Anne ran after them. Terri looked at you.