Villainous (SMUT)

Beauty is very capable of deceiving one's eyes. Thus, the reason why I earned the nickname Medusa. A pretty face along with fashion made everyone in the wrestling industry think that I was some soft, weak woman.

Until I stepped into the ring, my strength incomprehensible in the minds of my opponents, striking fear in them and about turning them into stone. They didn't know what to do and that didn't even matter because I always won. 

Recently, I joined AEW and had a few matches. It wouldn't be long till I reached the top here since their system was based off wins and losses. Again, I was undefeated.

AEW had been the most interesting place I've been contracted to, that proving to be a fact when the first ever Dynamite from the Jericho Cruise took place and I was booked in one of the most anticipated matches.

This poor girl, I couldn't even remember her name! She was some noob and I already didn't like her for a very particular reason.

"You're not even putting on your gear?" Penelope noticed, "Oh no, Medusa is going to really turn someone into stone tonight."

Penelope Ford was one of very few women here who I socialized with, the one closest to me compared to anyone; She knew me well and she knew exactly why I felt the way I did towards this girl.

"You just need to pull a move on that, boy!" Penelope stressed, "If you don't, she might bag him first."

"You think Max actually likes her?" I scoffed, laughing, "Believe me, we talk and he's a lot more interested in me."

"Then why don't you seal the deal!" She groaned, confused as to how my methods worked.

"It's going to happen," I assured, tying custom cut crop top tight that covered my bikini top. I was basically wrestling in a bikini just to tease the one guy who was on my mind, MJF, "You heading out with me?"

"You already know," She sighed, standing by my side, surprised to see that I wasn't going to put on anything else, "Is that a treat for him?"

"Maybe," I smiled, heading towards the little stage that led to the ring on the main dock.

Just my luck that when we got there, that girl was with one of her friends, talking to Wardlow. I heard her mention Max's name a few times, receiving a dirty look when her eyes finally found me. 

She looked me up and down, disgust on her face when she saw what I was wearing; making her presence known with a faint whisper, "An attention whore at her finest."

Penelope, she sure was my girl, her facial expression changing quickly, ready for a fight. With a laugh, I took them all by surprise, sighing, "First Max? Now, Wardlow? And you're up my ass more than my bikini. Who's the real attention whore?"

Everyone grew silent, meanwhile Penelope was trying not to laugh; Wardlow was slowly backing away to avoid the drama and that girl was trying to stare a hole through me but she didn't faze me one bit.

"You think you're better than everyone else, Y/N! But I'm going to prove you wrong tonight," She scoffed, trying to size me up.

"Ha, ha! Correction!" I snapped, "I am better than everyone else. You all know it! Have fun trying to prove me wrong."

We both stopped due to her music hitting, just smiling at her because I knew she would meet the same fate that the rest of my opponents faced. 

"Love that feistiness!" I heard behind me, smiling when my eyes laid upon Max passing me by, "Save it for the match though. I'll be out there watching."

"Don't blink. This match won't last long," I smiled, approaching the curtain, snickering at Penelope's comment:

"That girl is going to die."