Port Mafia Boss!Chuuya x reader

A/N: We need Chuuya as the boss bffr

Mori's death wasn't a surprise to anyone. It was bound to happen. After he was murdered, the Port Mafia was without a boss. Who became the boss? None other than your boyfriend, Chuuya Nakahara.

He's protective. Overprotective. You're an executive and you van handle yourself, but to Chuuya, you can never be too safe. On this mission, you got injured. He immediately called you to his office.

"I'm here at the bosses summons," you say. Two guards open the door, and you walk in. Chuuya immediately got up and walked over to you. "Baby, are you ok? How bad does it hurt?" He asked. He hugged you tight. "Yes Chuuya I'm fine." You answer.

He picked you up and sat down in his chair. "You aren't working the rest of the week, got it?" He never let you go back to work after you got injured. You can't disobey him when it comes to work. He's technically your boss.

You didn't meet him threw the Port Mafia. One day, a few years ago, Dazai was flirting with you and Chuuya thought he had to 'save you'. You and Chuuya talked a lot after that and eventually started dating. It was a total coincidence that you both worked for the Port Mafia.

"Do you have any idea about how worried I was? I thought you died!" He looked kinda sad. "Chu are you questioning my fighting skills?" He didn't mean to make it sound that way. Poor boy didn't think it would come out like that.

"Not at all! I was just- overthinking...im sorry baby. Can you please stay here with me for a while?" He messed with your hair as he said this. "Sure," was all you replied with before he held you close and starting working again.

      To be continued

A/N: Woah!! Almost 1000 reads?! Thank you all so much for reading these oneshots!! It means so much to me!