"I can cheer Ollie naman from the sidelines," I reasoned.

"What's the big deal?" Paolo asked me. "Go say hi."

I almost glared at him. Almost.

"Fine," I muttered.

And so, pinuntahan namin ni Frankie si Oliver. As expected, he was right at the heart of the crowd, surrounded by people who were admiring him. Oh, and he wasn't alone ha. He was with Lana and Zeo Alcante. Awesome.

"Why are you doing this to me, Aphrodite?" I mumbled, whining silently to the goddess of love. "I thought you'll help me get over him."

"What?" Frankie asked curiously.

I shook my head quickly. "Nothing. Tara na." I pulled her with me to continue walking hanggang sa we made it to where they were.

Oliver's eyes flickered over to mine, his head tilting in wonder. His mouth closed from laughing at some joke, then his lips stretched into a small smile habang nakatingin lang siya sa akin while papalapit ako.

I mean, kami. Habang papalapit kami.

Geez, why did I feel like melting right now? Why did he have to look so cute? Hindi ko ma-take yung stare niya. Why was he staring like that?

I took a deep breath and gathered my courage. Hi lang naman 'to, right?

"Hey, Ollie." I smiled at him, stepping closer to him and his other friends. I looked at his company and smiled politely.

"Been a while since I've seen you here," Oliver mentioned.

"Yeah, nakaka-miss," I replied, glancing at his car.

"You wanna race?"

I looked at him incredulously. "Frankie and I just wanna wish you good luck."

Frankie nodded, patting him on the back. "Good luck!"

"Thanks," Oliver simply replied.

"Ah! 'Di ba ikaw yung girl that time?" Lana spoke up, looking straight at me. She was tall, had fair skin, and dark long curly hair. She was as pretty as I remembered her. "Angelica?"

I blinked. She knew my name. I reluctantly nodded, not sure what to say. How did she know my name? Ah, I think Oliver might have introduced me back then. I don't remember, I left them agad e.

Lana's face broke into a huge grin. "Hi!" As if kulang pa, she waved her hand at me.

"Hello." I smiled a little and bowed my head in response.

"Ang cutie mo!"

She was like a ray of sunshine sa pagiging friendly. Napapa-step back ako sa sobrang shine ng aura niya. Ito siguro yung mga type ni Oliver. Social and outgoing. Unlike me, who was an introvert and shy around big crowds (like now).

"I'm Zeo."

I lifted my face and saw Zeo's hand reached out to me.

Mestizo talaga siya, no doubt about it. But he got nothing on Jesse, I could say that much. Of course, it was possible na bias ako. This was my big brother's nemesis kaya. Loyal ako.

Hmm, dapat ba akong maging friendly? Oh, well. I should be polite. I accepted his hand, shaking it. Pero when I pulled my hand, he didn't let go.

He pulled me closer and said with a crooked grin, "Do you like Ollie?"

I stared at him with wide eyes.

What. On. Earth.

"N – No."