Chapter 6. Flashback 1.

(Art at the top made by me)
{Spirit P.O.V}
I was scared... Curled up in a ball next to a dead body... It was my dead body... I was alone... My friends saw me die and when I came back as a Spirit all that was there was my body...

(Art by me) It was foggy and I saw something in the distance- It was a skeleton with a giant brush- He spotted me and looked worried

(Art by me)
It was foggy and I saw something in the distance- It was a skeleton with a giant brush- He spotted me and looked worried. He ran over to me, "OH MY STARS ARE YOU OK?!" he asked "I-I'm f-fine..." I lied and I think he could tell "No. No you aren't, I'm Ink! And you?" "Um... A-Amy..." I stuttered kinda scared to be honest- "That's a lovely name!" "I don't r-really like my name... My mom named me and she's a bad person..." "Hmm well then- What do you want me to call you?" He said with a soft smile, "Um- Well I am a Spirit so- maybe that- Spirit?" "Hmm- Alright then! Spirit it is! Here lemme help you up!" He helped me up and took me to a base... "This is where Im staying away from everyone else! If you want you can stay here too!" He was nice and not very scary at all- "Ok, sure! Why not?" I answered with a bit of a cheerful tone.

Was this a good idea or not? I didn't know.

End of Chapter 6.