3 - Gaming

Killer woke up first. He sat up and immediately wrapped his arms around Dream before he fell off the couch. Killer placed the sleeping prince back in place before checking the sign. 

It said Gaming/Watching a Movie. He immediately felt more appeal for the first option. The two didn't have the energy to watch another movie after yesterday. He heard someone groan and saw Dream stretching his arms on the couch. 

"What? What happened to that guy?," Dream raised his head, "did they win?"

Killer didn't know how to answer that. He forgot what happened so he changed the conversation topic by motioning to Dream's sign on his chest.

"Gaming." Dream quickly replied without a moment of hesitation. Before they could complete their task, they made breakfast. 

Dream checked his phone to ask Ink and Blue if they would be coming back anytime. Blue said he would stay over for a bit longer and Ink replied hastily that he was going to work overtime. 

Dream would've stopped Ink right there, but judging how quickly to protector replied, Ink probably left his phone and started working. 

"Dream?" Killer asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah? What is it?" 

Killer walked into the living room and pointed at his sign. It showed the original message at first, but when he double-tapped it, it switched to something else.

 The sign now read "Skips left, 2"

Dream double-tapped his sign and it showed the same thing. 

"Huh, I guess we had three skips and then we used one. What happens if we use all our skips?" Killer thought loudly.  

"I don't think I want to know..." Dream quietly muttered to himself. If losing all their skips and then skipping again meant death, that would mean the complete collapse of the Multiverse. 

Nightmare and Error could overpower Ink. After all, it's two gods versus one. All the AUs would feel more negativity than usual and destruction would continue at a rapid pace.

Killer could sense Dream's worry from his weakening aura. The other walked slowly to the couch and sat down in silence. Killer joined Dream on the couch beside him. 

"Hey, I'm sure these challenges are easy and we can just knock them out. After that, we'll be out of each other's skin for good," reassured Killer. To be honest, that sounded nicer in his mind.

Dream gave a quiet nod before taking one of the Xbox controllers from the glass table. Killer grinned and took another before pausing.

"Fuck, I just got comfy-" 

Dream giggled to himself before getting off the couch. 

"Allright, what do you want me to do?" stretched Dream as he scanned the room for the console. He didn't play the Xbox frequently so he forgot how the entire system worked.

 Dream found the console in one of the glass drawers holding up the TV. Killer instructed Dream to turn on the power button on the front of the console. The TV suddenly brightened up, startling Dream. 

"You really don't game a lot do you," snickered Killer. Dream glared at Killer before plopping onto the couch. 

There were quite a few demos of random indie games, but the actual games they had on the console were Halo 4, Kinect Adventures, Minecraft, and Dance Central. 

"I-I can explain Halo 4- Ink got it as an April Fools and then one day Blue accidentally started playing it and then Ink started to play it and now we actually kind of use it-I DON'T USE IT THOUGH! I WON'T TOLERATE THAT TYPE OF VIOLENCE!" shrieked Dream as he flicked the joystick from the game.

Killer amused himself with the thought of Dream screaming and running around the house while Ink shoots monsters in Halo 4 before moving on to Minecraft.

"You wanna try Minecraft?" Killer suggested. Dream shrugged as he was neutral with whatever the other picked. The two opened Minecraft and selected multiplayer in a survival world. Immediately, Killer ran over to a tree and started punching it.

Dream kept running around in confusion with his face up in the clouds like a boomer playing Minecraft for the first time. Killer noticed Dream's situation and pushed down one of the joysticks so Dream could see better. 

Killer gave Dream a tu-toriel about the game, instructing him on how to break and pick up blocks, eat food, sprint around the area, craft items, sneak, and jump. He even went as far as to construct dirt parkour for Dream to practice being agile. 

"What happens when it's night? Do we have to work during that time as well?" asked Dream as he broke down some leaves for apples.

He was answered by an explosion behind him. The chat read, "Knifey_boi was blown up by a creeper."

Dream laughed as he put the remains of Killer into a chest they set up in the open plains. He was cut off by an arrow hitting his back. He turned around to meet a skeleton.

It was at this moment Killer knew, he had fucked up.

"HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHY DOES IT HAVE A BOW WHAT THE FUCK IS A NAKED VERSION OF SANS DOING WITH A BOW, SHOOTING ME, AND WHY THE FUCK IS IT RUNNING SO FAST, KILLER WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-" howled Dream as he tried to run away from the skeleton.

Killer was dying of laughter on the floor, not even able to say a word before wheezing and going into another cycle of laughing. Dream sat wide-eyed without any response as he looked at the death screen.

Dream slowly craned his neck to Killer, who was still on the floor.

"You speak of this game to no one."

While the two laughed it off together, the signs on their chest switched to, "Day Three, completed." 

= x = 

I blame my laziness on Underevent and BATDR

lmao enojy