2 - Cuddling

"What the fuck?!" screeched Killer. He glared at the sign, trying to assert his dominance to scare the sign into switching the message. 

The sign does not give a shit, so it stayed the same. It still read, "Cuddle"

"Apparently this is not a dream," sighed Killer, "It's a nightmare."

He snapped his fingers and popped up in Dream's room. He'd been here only once when he was ordered to trash the mansion. He had teleported to the entrance of the Star Sanses's mansion and then snuck into Dream's room from the windows. He didn't mean to, he just chose a random pair of windows so he could break in silently.

Killer had left immediately out of panic and had to make an excuse to the boss for why he was back so quickly. 

Dream's arrow in Killer's jacket fluff interrupted his thoughts. 

"What the heck Dream!" yelped Killer, throwing the arrow to the other side of the room. Dream raced over to Killer to check if he had any injuries. Killer's shoulder had a small cut. It wasn't a life-threatening wound, but it still hurt to touch it. It even looked like the wound was resisting Dream's healing powers.

"I don't think it will work Dream, Bo- Nightmare put some sort of barrier that blocks magic from the Star Sanses" sighed Killer. 

Dream looked down in guilt. He said he'd be back for bandages and hurried off. Killer took off his jacket and prodded the sign on his chest.

"What type of sick game is this..." muttered Killer. He blushed at the thought of Dream cuddling with him. Making memories with him, sleeping with him-

"HOLY SHIT KILLER!-" scolded Killer at himself. Stop being so horny! That's Boss's job!

"Why'd you suddenly go to third person? Are you like Cross where you have a ghost thingy?" asked Dream as he peered through the doorway with the bandages.

"No, no- It's nothing. Uh, thanks for the bandages." Killer said quickly, trying to change the topic. Dream gave him a concerned glance as he rummaged through the basket of bandages before brushing it off.

Dream gently placed a medium-sized bandage around the arm. The size was a little too big, but Dream was too stubborn to change it to a small bandage. 

The two paused. They didn't know what to do about the signs in front of their chests. 

They knew that they had to do these "tasks" daily, and they seemed to only relate to them. Dream and Killer had checked for signs on their friend's chests but saw none. All they got in return were odd looks. 

"Do we like..." started Killer. He stared down at his sign in embarrassment. 

(*The author decides after two weeks that the two stare at each other in embarrassment until midnight :D* /J JK JK)

"What if we just, kinda, not do it?" proposed Dream. 

Killer didn't know whether to feel brokenhearted or glad. The two didn't give each other a verbal response and sat there in silence. 

"Maybe we should stick together until the next day to see what happens, you know, just in case there's some sort of punishment?"

Dream nodded. After a while of deciding, the two elected to do a movie marathon until it was twelve. 

They chose Star Wars and sat down on the couch, thankful that the other Star Sanses were out of the house. Ink had to go fix a few Horrortale AUs Error wrecked and Blue was staying with a friend he met in his AU the other day. 

After twelve hours, the two were too tired to do anything else. Dream was the first to go to sleep. He tried to fight it by digging his fingers into his bony hands but that felt too tiring.

 As soon as the golden prince rested his head back on the couch in exhaustion, Killer did the same. Killer's body pushed Dream's into a sleeping position.

 After two years of subconsciously wrapping his arms around whatever he could reach, Killer had pulled Dream into a cuddling position.

The signs on their chests glowed in approval before saying, "Day Two, completed"

== x ==

A/N - whEEze I'm AlivE i SwEeAr