1 - Holding Hands

Killer woke up when he saw something flashing on his chest. He would've assumed it was his target soul if it wasn't glowing purple and saying, "Holding Hands". 

Not knowing what it meant, he pulled the covers off his body and reached for his phone. Sometimes he wondered if he was paid enough to be woken out of bed early. He texted the Bad Sanses chat and asked them about it but Nightmare scolded Killer to go back to sleep. 

The tar-eyed monster blinked at the screen in confusion. They probably thought he got high off the bottles Nightmare hid in the cabinet. 

Killer was responsible, it's just that the group considered him the idiot, even though Horror suited that job just fine.

Killer looked at his contacts. He had the Star Sanses but only sent them messages when it was a real emergency. His heart skipped a beat when he scrolled over Dream's profile picture. He went back up to it and clicked on their conversation.

 Killer groaned in frustration. He was terrible at making friends, and re-reading their conversations was so awkward. He didn't have the courage to even tell Dream he was gay.

Let alone that he liked him.

He typed his "friend" a quick message before going back to sleep. To Killer's surprise, his notification box lit up with a response from Dream.

"Huh, must've been woken up by Blueberry's pots again..." Killer muttered before reaching for the phone again. After five attempts, he resorted to magic. He promised himself that he wouldn't use his powers for small things but he didn't feel like following the rules today. 

Killer scrolled down the chats until he found Dream. There was a new message.

"HELP THERE'S A PURPLE THING THAT SAYS HOLD HANDS WHERE MY SOUL SHOULD BE AM I GOING TO DIE IS THIS A NIGHTMARE HELP ALKDSJFKALSDJFKL" 

In a second Dream had teleported into Killer's room. The prince of positivity was shaking in beads of sweat and looking down at the sign on his chest in fear. 

Killer jumped out of his bedsheets in embarrassment and started putting his jacket on. He didn't expect his "friend" to teleport directly into his room.

"Dream? You too? Are you part of my dream or something?" 

"I don't know! How should I know?! Maybe you're part of my dream!"

Killer finished putting his jacket on and rushed over to Dream. He held Dream's hands over his and looked into the golden prince in the eyes.

"It'll be okay! We can figure it out... even if it's just a dr-" Killer was cut off a pinging noise. The signs on both of their chests changed words. It now read: "Great job!" 

Then it then flashed to, "Day One, completed"

The two stared in confusion and exchanged looks at each other. Killer poked at the sign. His finger went right through and even made a light glitching effect. 

"I guess we're stuck in some experiment?" questioned Killer. He didn't feel like this was a dream anymore, more of like a nightmare. Dream was with him, and Killer didn't want to act like an idiot in front of him.

"Day One completed... how many days do we have to complete? Do we get different tasks?" asked Dream. He paced around the room poking the sign.

"So then, we have no choice but to participate?" 

"I guess," said Killer.

"Then... then let's do it!" announced Dream to nobody in particular. 

"Together!" exclaimed Dream, holding Killer's hands.

"T-together," said Killer quickly, having stumbled on his words.

He would've kissed Dream but he felt like this may be real... just maybe.

{ = } { = } { = }

A/N - I owe an apology to all of you for being inactive for such a long time.

I'll try to update but I tend to be a flaker.

I haven't lost inspiration in Underonpa, I just need something to cool my shipping excitement on :D

Bye- 

{ = } { = } { = }