✘ 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Dear Kazuha...

Guess who made two more new friends? I mean a friend and a half.

Me! 

And they're both way older than me!

I mean not gonna lie, how we met was totally an accident and weird.

So basically, this morning, I was walking around buying some snacks 'cause I got very hungry, so I decided to go to a store to eat some lotus flower crips, when I got out of the store with my dessert, I was about to put my wallet inside my pocket when suddenly a guy pushed me to the floor before grabbing my wallet and ran away.

That man stole my wallet and dirtied my dessert!

I got so mad at that shitty thief!!

So immediately with no hesitation I ran taking out my bat and started chasing that thief, then this other man came out of nowhere, yelling at me to stop chasing the thief with a bat, and that person was named Childe.

He started using his hydro vision at me! Sending water arrows at me as if I was a killer!

But I didn't have time for him, so I used my vision toward the thief while dodging Childe's water arrows! My archons it was such a worst day for me!

When I finally caught the thief down to his knees with my bat, another man named Zhongli lifted up the thief's hand and took my wallet away from him. He then gave it to me as soon as Childe came, that idiot shouted at the nice old man asking why he was being kind to me even after I wack the thief unconscious.

Zhongli told him how he saw the thief stealing my wallet and me chasing him, I also found out that Childe and he were talking at that time, and when the idiot saw me chasing him, he thought I was a psychopath!

I don't like him.

But anyway, I thanked the old man Zhongli. And Childe tried apologizing but I didn't accept it.

Actually, today was so weird, I can't even remember what happened after haha! You must be busy with stuff and you don't have time to write letters anymore, make sure you say to Ayaka that I miss your naggings!

Love, [y/n]!