✘ 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Dear Kazuha...

Got a letter from you after a week of my relaxation. I'm happy that you're doing well!

But while I was relaxing, I remembered.

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!! I FORGOT MY VISION AT YOUR HOUSE!!

It's near your bookshelf! Wah, I forgot I left it there! Please Kazuu~ could you take care of my vision while I'm here?

My precious power...

Oh whatever, who needs that when you have a bat?

Father gave me a bat like the hilichurls when he found out about my vision, now I walk around like a bad person :D

I've learned a lot over the week, I even made a new friend!

Her name is Hu tao! She's the director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor! She's also a poet like you! 

How we met was actually funny 'cause, she suddenly pulled a prank on me by giving me a cherry pie and said "Here, traveler! You're new to this place and I, the director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. Gives you a happy welcome pie!"

But then she face-planted the pie on my face and all the cream was on my face! So then I took out a leftover cake I was planning to eat and smiled, "Hi! My name is [y/n]! Nice to meet you, I hope we get along!" 

And smeared the cake on her face in payback, she looked shocked but we both laughed.

It really was fun, I'm glad we became friends! But there's no way she's going to be my number 1 friend!

Love, the girl you keep receiving her dumb letters, [y/n] <3