"Sona, where's Devasya bete?" Sona heard her mother call out while taking out a chair to sit.

"He had some important call to attend to, he must be coming in a few minutes" Sona smiled forcefully, looking at her mother.

Her mother nodded, she was about to speak something else, but her chachi,Venu, called her mother loudly, She stood up giving an apologetic smile to Sona. Sona sighed loudly, once again. She dialled Devasya's number once again, but he missed it, again. Sona saw her another cousin, Rekha, wound tightly around her husband as they both exited the venue. Sona stood up while picking her purse off the table, she moved towards Rekha.

"Rekha!" Sona yelled.

Rekha turned around and smiled in glee seeing her coming towards them, "Oh, hi!!! Sona di, it was really nice to meet you today, brought back all the memories, hainaa" Rekha, the ever chirpy one babelled on as soon as she said hello.

Sona smiled lightly and nodded, " actually i need a favour, my husband had to go to an important meeting right now and he was my ride, so can you please give me a ride back home, you live just 2 streets away from us"

Rekha nodded and said " ye bhi koi,puchne ki baat hai? Ofc we would love to!"

"Jee Saali sahiba, isme puchne ke kya baat hai, aaiye, hmari car yahi hai bas , around the corner" Rekha's husband smiled and the trio continued to walk towards the said car.

Sitting in the car quietly, Sona quickly shot a messages to both her mom and Devaysa, telling them that she is going home. She rested her head against the window while the talks between Rekha and her husband filled the air.

****

Devasya sighed tiredly keeping his phone on the table in living room. He had attended the call which was of his assistant, there has been a problem in the manufacturing unit of Dev's business. The unit from which they import materials for their product have done some scam this time. The dishonesty was terrible, the contract was to send 15,000 units of raw materials, but the items that reacher were roughly around 8,000. The payment was made in advance and thus, it was turning out difficult to convince the unit of their dishonesty or mistake, perhaps. They were not ready to accept that their was a mistake in numbers, they are firm on the belief that they sent the correct no. Devasya tried to talk to them but they weren't ready to listen and has cut his call, resulting in him going straight to their office. It took more time than he thought it would. The case was still not solved and Devaysa might have to take legal action against the unit if they are still not ready to accept the mistake till tomorrow.

However, Dev hoped, that they would because running to courts and lawyers was the last thing he wanted to do when he already had so much on his plate. Devasya's mama ji, the first and the most important investor of his company, has been present too during the entire issue, to deem this issue as embarrassing would be an understatement for Devasya.

He quickly took a shower all the while trying to come up with some plan on how to handle this situation. Sona could hear the shower running from where she was sitting on the floor, completing her recent project work. She noticed how Devasya was not fully present and looked to be upset and troubled. She believed it to be a work related trouble that has got him so worried.

Devaysa hung the towel on the door for it to dry and continued up to the bed, all the while his eyes were on the new message on the advancement of his shipping the a company in Ahmedabad. Because of this he didn't notice Sona sitting right there and passed her without a word.