Interview Time

Goenkas except Kaira is in hall.

Daadi: i was confused, how there life will change after marriage. One is a cold businessman while other is a busy celebrity. I feared that they may fail to respect what's between them.. But they surprised me with their maturity. They become friends and supported eachother . Later when they become lovers they protected eachother like a protective shield. They didnt play around in confessing or accepting.. They come to the correct conclusion and married at the right moment at the right place in the right way. Later their life show how to treat your life partner.. Now they show how important and pure is parenthood. What more can we except from them..

Suwarna : yes maa ji.. You said right.. That's how we all dream of life. Meeting right person, marrying him and becoming his world. She is just living like we dreamed.. I felt immense happiness for them.. And am proud that i brought up a true gentle man...

Aryan : outside the gossip of their divorce is spreading like a wild fire and here they are enjoying eachothers company. Every time when think they are going to separate, they come up together more stronger than before 😁 am so much happy for them.

Vedika : actually i too want a baby.. At this point, its look like most beautiful phase

Gayu: actually am in that phase but i dont get this much happiness 🥺.. They are just enjoying every bit of it without missing anything.. Samarth we too need to be like this

Just the reporters enters.Actually an young girl was the interviewer. Karthik left baby with Keerti nd Naksh. He come down first.

Hai sir.. Long time no see.. How are you

Karthik : Am perfectly fine.. She will join soon.. Till then you can ask question to me😁

Interviewer take seat. She is just lost in karthik. Just then naira

 Just then naira

enters there. Her presence itself left the spirit of the place. Her aura hits different. She took seat near to her husband.

How are you maam.. You look more bubbly. And have a different glow..

 And have a different glow