Rumors or reality💔

Kaira shifted to Switzerland. Its been ages after their departure. Its hard for Goenkas, as its the first time Kartik is away from home this long. They only knew that business is growing tremendous, but the life of kaira is unknown to them. Naira took a long break. Still fans wait outside Goenka house in the hope of catching a glimpse of her.
But kaira is not ready to be back. Like kartik believe

"What's unknown cant be attacked that easily "

Goenka House

Mrs Kapoor and Sivanya is already there

Mrs Kapoor : Look how she took away Kartik from us. You guys are so pure that you easily got trapped in her trap. Separating a son from his family. This type of girls are.....

Our daughter is not like that. Kids may have genuine reason...

Akshara nd  Natik enters with keesh.

Natik : my princess is not that bad.. Dont misunderstand her💔

Manish : We trust our bahu morethan our son.. So Natik ji dont take such tension.

Naksh: aunty be at your limit. You are badmouthing the daughter of Singhanya. Dont forgot the consequence of such action.

Luv- Kush who are bored, turned on Tv to watch the score of Match saw the news of Kaira. Everyone turn towards the Tv

Video clip***

Reporter : True love are not in the destiny of actors. The newly wedded couple Kaira are too in the brink of divorce.. The viral video clip of Kartik Goenka Cheating on Naira Goenka is trending everywhere grabbing the attention of all. Let us look into the video clip..

 Let us look into the video clip

Kartik is seen with a girl. Both are enjoying eachothers embrace. Just

there comes naira

there comes naira. Naira's face show the disappoint she experience inside. Her teary eyes is evident.

 Her teary eyes is evident