Their friendship ❤️

After one week..

Akshara slept with Naira. Morning when she woke up , she saw her lill one sleeping peacefully. Akshara enjoy her antics..

 Akshara enjoy her antics

Akshara pov:

My princess, seeing you happy is very much happy. Poor kid, you suffered alot. Alot means alot. This much suffering is hard to cope up. Ranveer, my sweet and cute damadh. Your saas miss you very much. Baccha you left with her smile, her happiness. Everyone miss you like anything ☹️.. Naira i hope Kartik Will bring back your happywali version.

Later Naira wake up and get ready to go to Goenka to meet Keerti, who is there with Mansi.

Goenka...

Goenkas were having there chitchat time

Goenkas were having there chitchat time. Sivanya is happy that for one week Naira is seen no where near Kartik. But today she is standing before them in western outfit. She looks extra gorgeous.

Naira di............. You here

Vedika's exclaim bought the attention of everyone to Naira..

Naira : Am here to meet suwarna aunty.. She asked me to be here to discuss something. And am leaving to Switzerland for a short break. So before that I need to bid farewell with all.

Why this quick Short break, are you okay.

Kartik enters there asking this question.

Naira : mentally exhausted due to hectic schedule, i need a break. And your advertisement director need me there to shoot ad with someone very handsome 😁