I've Been Thinking About You.....

Depuis le début

Marico opened the car door and got out, Tokyo followed behind him with her backpack close to her, they both headed towards the Venice boardwalk, seeing the street performers and the usual people still there made her smile, she knew Mario would take her here whenever they wanted a good chuckle so she felt somewhat familiar to her surroundings, Marico on the other hand was too busy looking at Tokyo, he knew if he didn't stop staring soon she was gonna catch him looking. He redirected his eyes towards the street vendors, he felt Tokyo squeezing his arm. He looked towards her and seen her face light up when she seen the skatepark.

Marico: Ohhh so that's what you like?

Tokyo: Maybe...maybe not....

Marico flashed his smile and took Tokyo towards the skaters, they both sat down and watched the skaters do tricks. "Sooo Tokyo, you know how to skate or nah????" Marico was trying to make small talk, Tokyo shrugged her shoulders and kept watching the skaters. "I do...but haven't done it in a while...." Tokyo replied to Marico while still avoiding eye contact, every time she looked at marico it was a constant reminder of Mario, since they both looked alike. Marico nodded his head and chewed on his toothpick. "You know you don't have to avoid looking at me Tokyo...." marico turned his head and looked Tokyo dead into her eyes, she blushed and looked away."What are you talking about marico?????" She still was looking away. "You acting like you scared to make eye contact? Wassup with that cuz???" Marico started laughing and poked Tokyo arm, she turned her head and looked at him, deep down inside she knew marico was very much like mario, she couldn't get that image out of her head for a quick second, she shooked her head and continued to watch the skate boarders.

2 hours later....

Tokyo walked inside her dorm room with marico following behind, he was too busy trying to be nosey than pay attention to Tokyo giving him a tour of the dorms.

Tokyo: Is yo ass even paying attention???

Marico: yeaaah yeah, I am so wassup?

Tokyo: Ughhhh....

She rolled her eyes and opened her dorm room, he peeked in and seen the picture frame of his brother and Tokyo hugged up as little kids, he smiled and looked at Tokyo, she sat down on her bed pushing away her books into a neat pile, Marico took a few steps towards the dresser.

Tokyo: thanks for taking me out today, I needed that break, but as time looks I need to get back to it sooo....

Marico: oh damn? I gotta leave????

Marico poked his lips out and did a puppy eye look, Tokyo laughed and sighed.

Tokyo: fineee, you can stay here under one condition.

Marico: waddup???

Tokyo: don't get on my nerves... mkay?

Marico: yeaah....I guess

Marico sat down by the desk and watched Tokyo pull out her homework, she started scribbling on a page, Marico chewed his gum and looked at his phone.

Tokyo rose her head from her Economics book and looked at marico for a brief second

"Hmmm.....maybe I shouldn't be that hard on him, from the looks of it he's my only friend right now......." Tokyo was in deep thought till marico noticed her staring.

Marico: you iight??

Tokyo: oh uhh yeaah I'm cool, just thinking about a few things....

Marico: Ohh aight.....what you working on??