Chapter 2

School was loud as usual, and people I never even spoke to before were saying high to me. That's what I get for being involved in a guy who knows pretty much everyone. So my business was officially everyone else business. 

"Hey Andy!" Becky ran right up to me and gave me a warm hug. I love Becks hugs, they always made me feel better.  

"Oh my gosh Becky, whats wrong?" Becky gave me a concerned look.

"Why do you think something is always wrong?" I looked at her starting to get annoyed. I hated that she could read me like a book. 

"Beck, calm down, nothing is wrong, its the morning and you know I am not a morning person." 

"Oh right I'm sorry but you know me, I am always worried about you. Ever since the break up..." I shoot her a look and I shake my head.

"Can we please not talk about it? You are my best friend and I love you like crazy but when I am ready to tell you what happened I will." 

She whined and sighed whispering to me, 

"So I guess you don't want to hear the latest gossip about John then... I shouldn't even tell you." 

I growled under my breath looking at her. It seemed like she wanted to tell me really bad so I gave in and stepped outside of my self to let her rant. 

"Go ahead Beck." 

Her eyes quickly darted to the ground and she started biting her finger nails.

"Well he is looking for a girlfriend."

"What the hell do you mean?" That's when Becky got into it. See, if you wanted the best gossip around you should go to her because 95% of what she says is true. I didn't mind hearing all of it because it meant that I didn't have to deal with my own issues, when I heard about someone else's. She could talk about everyone for hours and would never bring up our break up every again. 

"Well, Johnny told Arron, who told Jason, who told Kendra, who told me he was tired of toying with women and that he really wants to be in love again like he once was with... well with you." She had to whisper the last part because apart from her finding out when she snooped through my phone no one else really knew that I was the girl that broke his heart. Though I feel like just because I broke his heart doesn't give him the right to be an asshole to me.  

"Oh well, I hope he finds the one or whatever." I said irritated and shut my locker door slightly hard. Some people looked at me like I was a little crazy but I ignored it. We walked into the classroom and assumed our usual seats in the back row. 

"Good morning losers!" John yelled as he walked through the door of the classroom He glanced at me and began walking towards me. I did a groan inside my head as he got closer but I was luckily saved by a bimbo who stepped in his way. 

"Hey Johnny, I hear you're looking for a girlfriend." She said in a purring voice while twirling here hair in her finger. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my homework trying to tune this situation out. 

"Well baby, yes the rumors are true." He leaned real close to her. I think her name is Stacey or Bambi or Girl who like to get rail- Okay Andy now you are getting mean. 

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to catch a movie this weekend with me." She gently places a perfectly manicured hand on his arm. He leaned away from her and cocked an eyebrow before he said,

"Listen, if I wanted to date you, you would have known already. Now move out of my way, I have a loser in the back row with her loser friend to torture." He winked at the girl and walked past her not giving her a second glance.

Still under edditing im doing my best to do this fast.... bear with me please....