Rot said: I'm so sorry.

   ✸ An unfiltered collection of my thoughts dumped within the pages of this book

   ✸ A diary-esque format will be used including dates. There will be no set structure and this book will serve as a mind dump of sorts.
   ✸ Included: strong language, self depreciation, self hatred, anxiety, depression, food/appetite/eating related struggles, poor body image, teenage romance, teenage heartbreak, and more. Reader discretion advised!
   ✸ This book is for me. Its purpose is not to gain attention or sympathy, it is for me to write down my thoughts. I greatly love and appreciate those of you who choose to read this or comment words of advice, etc and I want to thank you for taking the time to do so. I may not reply to you but know that I've seen it and thank you all very much. But that is not the purpose of this book.
   ✸ My notes app is more associated with my poetry based on heartache and related experiences and so I want to create a new space where I can continue to write that won't be tainted by any of those memories and I do not associate with it. Some chapters won't be published if I do not feel comfortable publishing them.
   ✸ The content will be highly dependent on me and how I'm feeling so it will contain a mix of emotions. There will be no schedule or structure to this book, just a free and impulse safe space on this app to write down my thoughts and where you can learn more about me.
   ✸ If you are struggling with any of the mentioned topics, please speak to a professional or a member of family or a friend to get advice and or treatment. I display a variety of unhealthy habits that should not replicated or used as an example unless it's of what not to do in some cases. My messages are always open on here, discord or pinterest if you'd like someone to talk to. Please don't keep it all bottled up inside, you are worthy of help and it helps to talk to someone. Take care, stay hydrated and take loads of breaks. Lots of love xoxo