A Social Experiment

——————————————————

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

——————————————————

Time, Time is a strange thing for which many a sentient being has tried to understand, contain, or even control it as time is a stream of constants and variables, the what could and what could have been. However for two beings of great power and infinite knowledge they both act as guides, historians, and sometimes travelers of the great and wild expanse of space and time that is. The Multiverse.

These two beings were made, or at least appeared, to be of pure gold with no facial features, two red eyes, and their bodys bare of any other feature outside of the general shape which denotes one male and one female. The Male looking at his Female counterpart couldn't help but comment. "While I am not opposed to the idea that my twin shall be of the female variety instead of the male, I must ask why female instead of your male body?" Asked the male being.

The Female looked to her twin and responded "My research shows that many have the notion that a pair consisting of Male and Female are the ideal symbol of equilibrium and unity."

The male being simply nods as he says, "Indeed, there is logic in what you say Sister."

The female places her hands on her hips, "There is always logic in what we say or do brother, to have no logic is to have no meaning."

The male nods as he turns to the stream of the multiverse, watching closely a thought, well more of a social experiment, comes to his mind. "Sister, a moment if you will, to discuss an idea pertaining to our shepherding of the multiverse."

The female herself turns to the stream before looking back to her twin. "And what would this idea entail brother?"

The male cups his chin as he says, "We have been making sure the multiverse has always gone the way it has for as long as we have been its guides." Bringing his hand up with an extended finger he continues, "However what if we were to bring those of a similar time line to a small pocket dimension that is not connected to the standard stream of time and space."

The female stares at her brother, "What would be the meaning of such an action?" She says letting her hands fall to her sides as she tilted her head to the left, her eyes never looking away from her brother.

The male answers, "a social experiment if you will. For many have asked and will continue to ask 'what if i could go back and change event A to prevent event B' however it never works since their dimension is always locked into a set course of action, constants and variables sister."

The female takes a moment to look at the stream once more as her brother's idea circulates in her mind. "An experiment such as this does seem to carry a substantial amount of..... academic curiosity, but what individuals would we test this theory on?"

The male looks up at a certain stream of time, which if either being had faces, then the male would have had the shadow of a small smile as he says. "Oh I can think of a few. Friends, enemies, those for whom they have good intentions but conduct those in a questionable way." The male being nods, as he has both his arms behind his back. "Yes, yes I do believe this will be good."

The female looks at her brother, before tracing his sight to the same stream. "Hmm.......I believe I am more intrigued than before brother, though another inquiry for this experiment, to where will it be held?"

The male being tilted his head, and with a raise of his left hand. In the most literal term snaps a new realm into existence. "Why in a theater of course sister." He says to the female being. 

——————————————————

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

——————————————————

HEYA FOLKS! Yes this is a new fanfic which will be a test bed to either inspire others or attempt themselves.

So please! Try and have fun with the ideas presented and I hope to everyone e we do justice to this awesome franchise we all grew up with back in the early 00s.

Before you ask, yes I remember Y2K.

Anyway the credits!

Author: Me

Co-Author: EnclaveCommando

Graphic designer: Shadow_trooper