Chapter 10: The end

Here's the truth. (it's not, don't trust him)

Virgil ended up getting poisoned by Janus, he just wanted the money. (they grew old together) . Remus ended up killing Patton but Patton stabbed him before his death, therefore killing him too. (Remus and Patton got married and adopted a few kids before dying of old age) . Logan and Roman had a happy life, got married, adopted some pets and died of old age side by side. (Wow, favouritism ,much? Logan and Roman ended up stabbing each other during an argument) .

What are you doing?

(Telling them the truth)

What do you mean? I'm telling them the truth, I'm the narrator here!

(Well you clearly can't get your facts right)

No, you're in the wrong.

(Do you even know what you're talking about?)

Yes. I'm the narrator.

(Clearly you're very stupid, like do you even know the characters?)

I know the characters! I'm the fucking narrator.

(Whatever V, this is stupid)

You're stupid, Ren.

(Really? I didn't know I was you)

Fuck you!

(I'd be the one fucking you darling, plus if you ask nicely I could just-)

Shut up. Not now. Not in front of the reader.

(I'm sure they wouldn't have minded what i have to say, they've clearly read worse)

Whatever. Story Over. Farewell reader, until next time.

(Bye reader, hope he wasn't too annoying)

(A/N: this was fun to write, I hope you enjoyed reading, and you get to decide who you believe. Thank you for reading, farewell!)