Chapter 4: a hot goat?

Remus was flying through the forest, he was planning on going into his larger form but he needed to find a less open space. He passed many trees and bushes until he eventually got to a small clearing surrounded by closely packed shrubbery.

He landed and looked around a bit to make sure no one was present to witness this, specifically anyone who wasn't a fairy. There didn't seem to be anyone, so he turned into a larger form of himself.

Suddenly, he heard an "ooh" from behind him. There was a goat hybrid. They wore a black suit with a red tie on top of a light grey shirt, their hair looked like they went through two bushes backwards, it looked as fluffy as a cloud, and their eyes were the colour of a sun on a child's drawing.

Remus stared for a second, then the realisation hit. "Shit, I've been found." He muttered. He didn't know what to do, he was neither in fight or flight, he was in freeze.

On one hand, this is very bad, he could get captured. On the other hand, hot goat man that looks rich, he could get money (and love I guess). They didn't move, they just stared at each other, as if both were contemplating what to do.

Eventually, with a flick of his tail and a twitch of his ear, the goat hybrid skipped away, smiling to himself. Leaving behind a very confused Remus.