Small Juicy <33

A/N: this whole story is based and inspired by @Kaiyourguy_ Juicy/Gaege's caregivers are Mully, Narrator/Grant, and Kevin <3 (btw eddie josh and smashing/ayden are also littles) NOW, with that out of the way, continue reading c:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3rd person POV:

Juicy hasn't regressed in 2 whole weeks. He told his caregivers and friends (that he already told he was a little), that he had but he's been just working. And honestly, it's been taking a toll on his mental health. He's been getting crazy nightmares, horrible headaches, and has been nonstop editing and filming...

But what he didn't know was his caregivers knew. It was obvious when Gaege stopped eating at the dinner table and his "little" clothes haven't been in the laundry. Kevin was the one that decided to confront him about it.

Juicy POV:

I heard a knock at my door right after I took a sip of my monster energy. I sighed and opened the door to see Kevin. "Hey Kev, what's up?" I asked. I haven't seen Kevin a lot because he's usually busy hanging out with his other friends. But he really does try to stay here as much as he can. "Nothing much, I was just about to go make a pillow fort with Eddie and then we're gonna watch Hercules" Kevin casually explains and that's when I knew what was going on.

"Kevin..." I groaned in kind of annoyance. He knows how much I love that movie.

"We're just worried about you prince, we know you haven't regressed in a while. I'm sure just hanging out with us once won't delay your... monster energy drink addiction." Kevin said while looking around the room. My room was... messy to say the least. There was monster energy cans everywhere and it didn't look good I won't lie. He also used the "prince" card and I could feel that fuzzy feeling in the back of my head...

Fuck.

Kevin POV:

I knew I got to him when he started whining. "Kev please I just need to finish editing..." Gaege pouted and looked down at his feet. I chuckled quietly, he's just too adorable.

"C'mon, I'll save your progress go get dressed and meet Eddie downstairs baby boy." I kissed the top of his head as he tried (but failed) to hold back a smile and grabbed his onesie and went to the bathroom to change.

3rd person POV:

Gaege got changed and grabbed deco paci and his stuffie then head downstairs. He cuddled next to Eddie who was more than happy to have his cuddle buddy back. Kevin joined them after triple-checking that Gaege's progress was saved before exiting out. He then went downstairs to turn the TV on and the movie started playing. It brought a smile on his face seeing Juicy enjoy himself.

He was glad he convinced him.

~~~~~
I'm sorry that ending was sorta shitty but dw I'll try harder next time <33