Chapter 12

Before they got home, Adrianna had already fallen asleep. Ava laughed at her perverted thought and carried her to the bedroom.

  She had a quick bath and sat on the bed thinking about what Claudia said. She knew she was right but she didn't want to involve Adrianna in the bad part of her life.

  She was confused, one part of her wanted her to tell but the other part discouraged her. She sighed and laid on the bed. It took an hour before she fell asleep.

--------------------

   Ava was awoken by the sounds of gagging coming from the bathroom. She lazily stood up and saw Adrianna with her head in the toilet. "O my God you're pregnant" She said gasping sarcastically.

    Adrianna raised head and eyed her. "Get out!" She said in an irritated voice.

"I'm sorry. Are you OK?" Ava asked bending down beside her. "I'm fine I just drank to much" she said brushing her teeth.

   "Yah and turns out you do stupid things when you're drunk". Adrianna paused and looked at her. "What stupid thing did I do?" She asked looking worried.

   "Nothing serious just that you wanted me and you kept blabbing about your make out session with Jason".

    For a minute she sighed in relief but then remembered about the Jason's part. Ava crossed her arms and looked at her  trying to look angry.

  "Come on don't tell me you're mad at me, i was drunk and that was a long time ago".

   " But he  tasted your lips"Ava said walking out of the bathroom. "You better not make a big deal out of this".

    Ava went to the kitchen and was about to open the fridge when her phone rang. "What it's Sunday" She groaned.

  "Ohh sorry your majesty I didn't mean to wake you up" Diana said.

   "What do you want?".

"First I wanted to check on Adrianna..."

"Ohh after you got her drunk?"

"It wasn't me you know that, Cassandra was tired of her questions that's why she got her drunk".

  " Alright so why exactly did you call?"

  "Nikolai is dead"

  "What?".

  " Raven told me this morning. He was killed last night".

  "Who killed him?"

"I don't know but we're their number one suspects"

  "Of course we are"she rolled her eyes. "So what's gonna happen?"

"We just have to be careful especially you".

  Ava heard Adrianna's voice and ended the call. "What's wrong?".

" I'm having a migraine "Adrianna wined  holding her head with her hands. Ava smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'll get you something for that" She went to the kitchen and came back with a cup of something hot. The minute Adrianna sipped the liquid she spit it out.

"The hell is this!?"

"Lemon and Ginger tea, its good for migraines"

"If you're mad at me just say it you don't have to poison me" Adrianna dropped the cup in the table.

"Its good for you, I take it too"

"Well we're different"

  Ava shook her head and pulled Adrianna to her. She wrapped her arms around her waist. Adrianna thought she was going to do something romantic but she didn't.