Episode 24

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants took a trip out of this world in our space movie challenge, everyone managed to stay inside of the rocket but in the end, scout managed to win immunity, Sayori also got the boot but didn't leave without saying a few words, wonder what she meant by that, anyways, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.....FUNKIN.....BATTLE!!!

Bob: well, it's just us boys now.

Tord: yep, you're right Bob, all the girls are eliminated so that means a boy finale will happen once again.

Scout: yep, but I bet I'm gonna win.

Bob: no, me.

Lord X: can you both chill the fuck out, it's unknown whos even gonna win, we don't even know if one of us might survive the next elimination.

Tord: yeah, you're right.

Bob: well, I bet I will win it.

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION BOYS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILER FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*after they all exited their trailer*)

Java: morning contestants.

Bob: morning java.

Scout: so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays challenge is gonna be the animal buddy challenge, you will partner up with a animal and you will be placed far from the trailer site, and, whoever makes it back to the trailer site will win invincibility, so, choose your animal partner everyone.

(*java takes the cloak off to reveal a chameleon, a raccoon, a shark in a water tank, and a bear*)

Scout: I call dibs on the shark!

Tord: I call dibs on the bear!

Bob: I call dibs on the chameleon!

Lord X: I call dibs on the raccoon!

Java: ok, you all have chose your anima partners, now, I'll give you all twenty minutes to train and bond with your new animal pal, the time starts now.

(*20 minutes later*)

(*everyone suddenly falls asleep*)

(*a few hours later*)

(*everyone wakes up in the forest*)

Bob: where are we now?

Scout: looks like we're inside of the forest, and hey, there's a tape recorder here.

Tord: well, what are you waiting for, play it.

(*Scout plays the tap recorder*)

Java on the tap recorder: hello contestants, as I said, you will be far away from the trailers, however, you all will have a chance to win immunity by getting back to the trailer site, whoever makes it here first with their animal pal wins immunity while the others will face elimination, your challenge starts now.

Lord X: well, guess this is gonna be difficult.

Scout: yeah, so I say we all split up and go our separate ways.

Bob: that's a good idea, we can call eachother to the trailer site and everyone can make it.

Tord: alright then, let's go.