"You wanna learn" Derek asked opening the door. "Let's start now" Derek said.

"What's down there" Scott asked. "Motive" Derek said. "And what am I looking for" Scott asked. "Follow your senses" Derek said once Scott reached the basement.

"What happened down here" Scott asked. "The kind of thing that leaves an impression" Derek said and he along with Lyla went down to meet Scott at the freezer scaring Scott.

"Open it" Derek said and Scott did as he asked looking at it. "This is why he said yes to you" Scott said looking at the two. "Everyone wants power" Derek said.

"If we help you then you have to stop you can't just go around turning people into werewolves" Scott exclaimed.

"And who are you his dad" Lyla asked, and Derek smiled at her.

"I can if they're willing" Derek said. "Did you tell Isaac about the Argents about being hunted" Scott asked.

"Yes, and he still asked" Derek said. "Then he's an idiot" Scott said. "You know not everyone thinks that being a werewolf is so bad" Lyla said walking away seeing Derek look at her along with Scott in the corner of their eye.

"And you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter" Derek said to Scott and he tensed up when Lyla turned around.

"Yeah, I know your little secret and if I know" Derek said. "How long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out" Derek asked.

"You saw what happens to an omega with me you learn how to use all of your senses with me you learn control" Derek said grabbing Scott's hand seeing his claws come out.

"Even on a full moon" Derek said. Scott snapped out of it jerking his hand out of Derek's grip.

"If I'm with you I lose her" Scott said. "You're gonna lose her anyway you know that" Lyla said. "Lyla you're with him on this" Scott asked her.

"Yes always" Lyla added. "What happened lately" Scott asked. "You stay closer to Derek more than us besides Erica and now you're agreeing with him, and you can barely look at Allison in the eye" Scott said.

"I almost died because of your little girlfriend" Lyla said almost yelling and she started to walk away with Derek.

"Wait" Scott said stopping them. "I'm not part of your pack but I want him out he's my responsibility too" Scott said. "Why because he's one of us" Derek asked. "Because he's innocent" Scott said.

>>>

Derek and Lyla were in Stiles's jeep trying to get Isaac out before the full moon as she stayed quiet thinking about her thoughts.

"Okay now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lock box in my father's office the problem is getting past the front door" Stiles said.

"I'll distract her" Derek said making Lyla look at him knowing what he meant as he went to get out Stiles grabbed him by the arm stopping him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa you you're not going in there" Stiles said and Derek gave him a look that said take your hand off. "I'm taking my hand off" Stiles said doing so.

"I was exonerated" Derek said. "You're still a person of interest" Stiles said.

"An innocent person" Lyla said. "Him, yeah right" Stiles said and Derek gave him a look. "Okay fine what's your plan" Stiles asked. "To distract her" Derek said.

"Uh-huh how by punching her in the face" Stiles asked. "Heh by talking to her" Derek said. "What are you gonna open with" Stiles asked and Derek just gave him a look.

"Dead silence that should work beautifully" Stiles said. "Any other ideas" Stiles asked.

"I'm thinking about punching you in the face" Derek said. "For crying out loud just go we don't have all day" Lyla said, and Derek left.

"Are you okay" Stiles asked. "Why wouldn't I be" Lyla asked back. "You just seen off quieter than usual what's going on" Stiles asked. "I'm fine" Lyla said before they got out of the car seeing Derek flirt with the officer and they snuck past.

Lyla kicked Derek's leg which he noticed when they got past the front desk the officer saw Derek flinch slightly. "You okay" the officer asked.

"Yeah, yeah fine" Derek said giving Lyla a glare when she went off to find Issac seeing Stiles nowhere in sight.

>>>

Lyla eventually found Issac with Stiles leaned against the wall and a what she would assume is a fake deputy passed out. Derek caught up to them breaking the tube full of wolfsbane.

Then Issac looked at Lyla getting ready to attack as she backed up.

"Issac it's me it's Lyla, Issac please snap out of it" Lyla begged but nothing worked. When he was about to attack Derek stepped in front of her glowing his alpha eyes roaring.

Issac backed up in a corner slowly turning normal seeing Lyla and Derek.

"How did you do that" Stiles asked. "I'm the alpha" Derek said before looking at Lyla. "I'm okay" Lyla told him.

"Come on I'll take you home" Derek said, and she nodded then Issac Derek and Lyla left.

>>>

Lyla was currently laid down in her bed when she felt a gust of cold air and she automatically knew it was Derek.

Derek closed the window before coming to lay beside Lyla wrapping his arm around her.

"You know I'm capable of sleeping by myself" Lyla said. "And you're not a werewolf not too sure your brother is either" Derek said.

"What do you mean by that" Lyla asked facing him. "His body it's rejecting the bite" Derek said. "What does that mean" Lyla asked him. "I have no idea" Derek said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.