Chapter 7 ⚠️

⚠️contains smut⚠️

I awoke to the sound of boots echoing through the common area. I pried my eyes open, seeing that at some point in the night I had been gifted with a blanket, the material plush and warm against my skin. "Get up princess, we've things to do." A gruff voice spoke,  a large hand coming down against my side to shake me into consciousness. I sat up immediately, my stitches throbbing from my sudden movements making me hiss.

I reluctantly tossed the blanket from my body, setting my feet against the the floor and forcing myself to stand. After last night I knew these men weren't fond of disobedience and I had no intentions of earning myself another concussion by not complying to there every demand. I pulled at the metal situated around my neck, the feeling of the restraint still foreign to me. God, how I hated it.

"We've a mission to attend to with Master Ren. I expect you'll be on your best behavior in front of the Supreme Leader lest you wish to spend the night in a holding cell." The knight spoke. I immediately thought back to the cell the troopers had forced me into, nothing but four walls and a freezing cold floor. I quickly shook my head.

Seeming satisfied by my terror the man took hold of my collar, once again hooking that god forsaken leash to it and yanking it once for good measure. I stumbled towards him, doing my best to keep myself upright as to not look anymore pathetic then I already did. Turning away from me he took off along with the rest of the knights into the halls of star killer base. The sound of them coming sure to invoke fear in anyone that stood in there way.

I watched as workers coward, stormtroopers stood at attention, generals pressing themselves quickly against the walls as the herd of brutish men passed. My legs began to burn, stumbling over myself as I struggled to keep up. They led the way into a hectic hanger, tie fighters and other various ships sat in rows, some being worked on by first order mechanics.

A giant black ship sat in the loading bay, I recognized it as the night buzzard, or at least that's what the guards had called it when they made us evacuate my crowning ceremony. Ren stood at the base of the ships ramp, discussing something with a female general over a data pad. The knights stopped in formation, standing frozen as they awaited commands from there leader.

Ren shooed the women away, turning to face the knights. "Good to see your pet made it through the night." He spoke, eyeing me up and down. "We thank you for your gift, Master Ren." Ap'lek bowed. I wanted to scream, being talked about like i was just some material object to be given, and to think I used to be a princess.

"Come, men. We've an important task to attend to and you know how i hate to be kept waiting." Ren replied boardley, taking off up into the night buzzard. The knights followed quickly behind him pulling me along with large strides. I look around curiously as we made our way into the ship. Once we had gathered into what seemed to be the common area of the vessel the knight I knew as Kuruk took off into the cockpit with Ren, leaving me alone with the remaining 5 men. Ap'lek pulled me behind him, moving towards a chair and tying the chain to it. "Sit, pet. We've a long journey ahead"

————————————————————

At some point in the ride Trudgen had given me the kindness of letting me off my lead, pulling me into his lap. His large hands tracing there way up my waist. "I enjoyed the show you put on for me and my brothers last night, pet." He chuckled. I avoided his gaze, fixing my eyes on his broad chest as my cheeks heated up.

"Aww is my little princess getting shy?" He questioned, the smirk beneath his mask apparent from the sound of his voice. "I know my brother was rough with you, pet. But I can be gentle." His words had me quivering in his grip, after weeks of being abused and manhandled by doctors, stormtroopers, even his fellow knights, I craved gentleness.

The knight stood, sitting me where he had once been perched and did something I wasn't expecting. He pulled his helmet off. I took in his unmasked appearance. He was handsome, his hair and features dark, his eyes piercing green, a beard adorning his face. He had scars littering his face, most I assumed he acquired in battle. Before I got the chance to protest the man kneeled, pulling the thin fabric of my panties to the side.

His mouth found its way to my core, the feeling of his hot tongue between my folds forcing a cry of ecstasy to escape my lips. My hands flew to the sides of his head, restraining myself from the urge to grip his skull and pull him closer. I bucked my hips desperately, doing anything I could to get closer, wanting him to taste every inch of me, to bring me to my tipping point.

"P-please." I stuttered, my words coming out no louder then a whisper as I begged for more. "Your going to have to beg me better then that, pet. Tell me what you want." He commanded, holding my hips down as he pulled away leaving my center aching with need. Despite my humiliation I knew that if I just did what he wanted, if I just begged for his touch that he would pleasure me.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want, just touch me." Pathetic, truly pathetic.