Chapter 5

I coward, taking a few steps backwards in an attempted to gain some distance between me and these men, unable to move to far away from them without the lead pulling harshly against my neck. "Do not be afraid pet." One of them chimed, but I was afraid, more then afraid. I was petrified, and with the rapid rising and falling of my chest I was unable to hide that fact. "Poor thing. She's shaking." Another knight spoke, his tone almost mockingly sweet.

A big leather covered hand came down against the top of my head giving me an encouraging pat. I flinched at every touch of the knights hand, the size of the appendage striking a new fear in me. He could crush my skull if he so pleased, any of them could.

I felt another knight, this one grabbing ahold of my wrist and lifting my arm, his other hand grabbed the hem of my dress, his movements so fast that I didn't even get the chance to defend myself. He pulled the fabric up my body until my wound was exposed, the cold air making the injury ache.

A single gloved finger ran it's way over the stitches, the movement making me yelp, the loudest noise I had made so far, jerking away so hard I choked myself with my collar. Sputtering out a struggled cough as my hand shot to tug at the metal, my other hand rushing to pull my dress back into place, not liking how exposed I was to all of these feral men.

"My apologies little pet, if I had known we would be keeping you I would have been more gentle." one of the knights spoke, the one holding the club looking weapon. That must have been the thing that caused the damage to my head as well. My eyes went wide, they had done this to me, and now I was to serve them.

"You nearly killed me." I growled, wrapping my arms around my waist in an attempt to avoid anymore forced undressings. "Yet here you are, standing before us because I was gracious enough to allow you to continue drawing breath." His words frightened me, mostly because I knew he was right. I suddenly felt suffocated by there stares, choosing to keep my eyes locked on my still bare feet as I awaited there next move.

"Do not fret brothers, we will train that attitude right out of her, won't we pet?" The knight with the grid printed metal across his helmet spoke, patting me harshly on the top of my head, making my injury throb. Before I knew it I was being pulled along with the knights, their footsteps thundering through the air as we made our way to the throne room door.

I zoned out as I was yanked along, the metal collar sure to leave bruises as it dug into the delicate skin of my neck. Once we came to a stop I looked around seeing what seemed to be a common area that sat in the middle of a circular hall of doors, presumably the knights individual quarters if I had to take a wild guess.

The men dispersed taking seats around the flickering glass fire pit situated in the center of the seating area. I felt myself be pulled down into the lap of the knight who was clutching my lead. His helmet resembled a skull, and a giant axe sat to our left, propped carefully against the wall. "She is quite a pretty little thing." He spoke, leaning a bit closer as he examined me in curiosity.

"She was the princess of Rhymna, Ap'lek. She was bred to be beautiful." Another knight replied boardley, the one with the cannon like gun situated around his arm, not looking up from where he sat tinkering with the weaponry.

He was right, my planet, although it had been beautiful had also been a corrupt place where only the genetically perfect where allowed survive. My father had picked through every women on the planet until he found my mother, a flawless creature with the perfect DNA to breed with.

Anyone who was deemed imperfect, or genetically unsound was sterilized and banished to the wastelands of my planet. It was something I had always found disgusting and I had even planned to make a change when it was to come my time to rule, not that it mattered, all of those people where dead now. As sick as it felt to say I took relief in knowing no more people would suffer at the hands of my kingdom, at the hands of my father.

"I suppose your right brother, but that doesn't mean I cannot admire her radiance." As he spoke his hands found there way to my waist, the man being kind enough to avoid my injury as his thumbs rubbed circles into the skin of my torso. A moan escaped my parted lips as I leaned into his touch, the movement soothing against my abused skin.

"Poor thing. So desperate for comfort." He mocked, pulling me closer, the feeling of his warm chest pressed against mine making me flustered in a way I had never felt before. "I can take the pain away, pet. I can make you feel better." His words, despite being distorted by his mask, made a warmth gather in my belly. He hands guided my hips, slowly grinding my body back and forth against his own.

I whimpered instinctively, my hands gripping the fabric of his robes as I did my best to control myself, trying to make myself think about all of the horrible things these men had done and would continue to do.
They are bad people
They are bad people
They are bad people
but it didn't stop the growing wetness that had began to accumulate between my thighs.